are you a lone wolf?

Discussion in 'General' started by LittleWing420, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I prefer friends but that could be because I have smoked alone except for my brother for 2 years now.

2. I'd rather be myself or with my best friends :]

3. Have you ever seen it when high off cat food glue and beer?

4. Alone, I like doing what I want. Also I don't have any friends so I'm always alone.

5. That just makes you really sick and go to sleep:D

6. I'll be your friend all stoners should have friends but i aint gonna lie sometimes i like to smoke by myself.

7. Sure why not?

8. Smoking's about 1000x more fun with friends.

Not to say it isn't great by yourself too though :D.

Going on crazy adventures after blazing with friends = always a good time.

9. I like to smoke by myself most of the time. But after I smoke I like to go to public places and hang out. Idk why but I like to be around a bunch of strangers when I blitzed. Like go to the mall or something find a bench and people watch. Shot cracks me up. But if I'm not smoking alone I try to keep it at 3 heads max. Hate having my place crowded.

10. alone
    smoking by myself!

11. Thanks for the replies guys! I agree, most of the time I smoke by myself but I have a good buddy that I like to smoke with. I hate smoking at parties, too much going on for me I get sketched out. And I hate smoking with my girlfriend cause I'm always afraid I'm going to do some dumb shit haha :smoke:

12. i like smoking by myself and with friends equally, but they are two totally different experiences

13. Mostly a couple buddies or even one is nice just to talk or whatever.. But some days you just feel like chillin alone, too. ya know? :smoke:

14. I like smoking alone cause I can use a little amount and save it for the next day or whenever, but I don't mind smoking with good friends or cool/chill that bring great vibes nothing beats an awesome conversation full of laughter and happiness.

15. I prefer both actually but on average, I'd rather smoke alone maybe 3% more of the time.

Really I only want to smoke with friends if it's their green or I have more than a dime.

16. I'd rather hang out with my friends sober. They are boring as fuck when they smoke...

Plus I don't really like dealing with the weed scavengers of the group if you catch my drift

17. ^ used to have a friend that started moochin so hard.. never got the hints, so i just stopped chillin with him.. after that through high school and on into college everyone always knew the etiquette to bring your own. :cool:

but yeah, fuckin scavengers LOL

18. I smoke alone & I love it, only cause I don't care to much for sharing or being responsible for the next mans high ESP if they can't handle it ..

Loner Stoner for sure =)

19. I smoke at least once a day by myself and usually like 2 or 3 times a week with a friend. It's usually my friend E because most of my friends don't usually smoke. It gets boring sometimes but I also like being alone and just trippin out without feeling like I have to socialize. But it's really fun to get high with E and see what kind of stuff we end up doing around town.

20. I enjoy smoking by myself cause i have control over everything. I dislike smoking with a large group because when i ask if anyone wants to throw in everyone look down, but then when the sack comes along everyone wants a hit. Its the same shit with pizza too