Are you a lightweight?

Discussion in 'General' started by mariajonas, Dec 27, 2013.

1. How many hits does it usually take you to get high? What about stoned? I used to be very light weight... So that meant I had to spend less money to get high. I'm still a bit lightweight and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

2. It could take even the biggest stoner only one hit if they do it right

3. [quote name="newbz" post="19235617" timestamp="1388120150"]It could take even the biggest stoner only one hit if they do it right[/quote]Or it can all depend on what your smoking ;)Some good shit LOL

4. .3 grams gets me where I need to go, 1g will get me supaa stoned.

5. i am a light weight by choice ... i manage my tolerance 4 hits will get me high, double or higher gets me stoned... im poor so , i have to keep my tolerance at , well no tolerance. i will binge occasionally however which is promptly followed by at least 2 weeks of not smoking at all,which is complete hell for me and everyone around me. Wish i was less poor, so i wouldn't have a problem with this but oh well lol 

6. Used to be until I started smoking every day... Takes 2 bowls if I'm trying to get stoned now )': time for a tolerance break I guess

7. [quote name="smokingmarathon" post="19235829" timestamp="1388123516"]Used to be until I started smoking every day... Takes 2 bowls if I'm trying to get stoned now )': time for a tolerance break I guess[/quote] definitely does

8. I go through usually 1-3 bowls a night in my vaporizer. Which isn't much... probably .5 grams on average. 

Sometimes I'm good from just one bowl. Other times, I need a bit more before I can go to sleep. Depends on a lot of things, I guess. On weekends I'll just keep the vaporizer running all day and casually take hits as I please, re-loading the bowl when needed. 

So I guess that's sort of a lightweight? I really don't mind. Although when I'm out smoking with others, I don't seem to get as high as easily. Vaping gets me far more stoned than smoking, maybe just because I take baby hits when I smoke since I'm used to vapor and absolutely hate coughing. 

9. Took me 2-3 hits from some shwag to get me high, I'm definitely a lightweight. Will take me 'till the 31st to get some more, hope it's higher quality so it will last me longer.

10. The terms high and stoned are all relative. I know my perception of the terms has drastically changed the longer I have smoked. I would consider myself high off .25ish and stoned off .5ish

11. I'm jealous I seourisly wish i was a lightweight to get stoned of a pinch but damn not even edibles do me justice Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I always just considered "high" the initial onset of effects, and "stoned" as how I feel a bit afterwards. Although actually I tend to use both words to describe the same thing... I generally prefer the word "stoned," because for some reason I often associate getting "high" with hard drugs, and I don't like grouping marijuana with them.