Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are you a joint smoker or a blunt smoker :P

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Funshinezz, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Always smoke J's cause blunts are just a huge waste of perfectly good green.

2. total fail lol

3. i try to alternate you dig?

4. word :p

5. They're both a waste imo. Pipes and Bongs!

I like Blunts>Joints

6. Glass for me. But it would be a joint for me if it was. Blunt ruin the taste of good weed. Use it for nasty dirt weed if you have too.

from the dungeon

7. nothing beats a fat blunt when you have enough weed :smoking:

8. Blunts for me I haven't smoked a j in forever. Usually I am smoking with one or two other people when I smoke a blunt... if it was just me I would feel bad smoking all that dank weed in a blunt myself.

Then again if I had crap weed I would roll blunts all day lol.

9. Blunts.

10. Joints!

11. I prefer blunts, but I don't smoke them as much as joints because:

-It would be too expensive to smoke as many blunts as I do joints
    -Blunts aren't healthy so I try and keep it to a once a month type thing.

12. blunts all da way
    when i get some exotic tho i might throw it in some papers for that quality taste

13. word:smoke:

14. Blunts are definitely the way to go with group sessions of like 3+people, But nothing like a fat joint between you and another or just by your self. For some reason ive been on a joint kick lately anyways i love just the way they smoke compared to blunts.

15. I smoke joints more often because when I smoke blunts I like to roll big ass ones and share em with people. I can roll pinner joints for myself and just chill on my porch :smoke:

16. Blunt smoker being converted back to papers.

Blunts tear up my throat:(

17. dutch smoker

18. I just love joints :smoke: