Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you a "functioning stoner"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by radiated, Jan 18, 2012.

1. I keep pretty fit, do well in school, do all my homework, take care of 2 dogs, and smoke weed every day. I'd say I'm pretty functional.

2. People normally think I'm extremely deprived of sleep. There has been times where I have blazed in the early hours of the morning, only to get up an hour later for college. Needless to say, there never very productive days.

3. I'm more functional - I'm a designer, and find that smoking helps with inspiration and creativity. Doesn't hamper my workflow or motivation, as long as there are snacks. ;)

4. I can function pretty well unless im fucking baked of course. Its just my eyes that give it away. Even after 2 hits my eyes are pretty red.

5. Last time I remember struggling in public, a buddy and I took a few too many dabs of oil before heading to Subway. My friend was like "dude, dude" all sneaky, holding up those chips that say "Baked!" on them. His red ass eyes combined with this "eh? eh?" face had me laughing the whole time I was ordering. I know it's pretty immature, but we were the kind of stoned that makes you feel like a kid again.

I normally have no problem.

6. I vape Sativa during the day (pretty much every day) and that keeps me active. I'm 32, married to an awesome lady, vacation multiple times a yr, solid career, own a nice house with a pool and waterfall etc. "functioning" very well.

7. [quote name='"radiated"']I never have been, which is why I can't smoke a ton before going anywhere important. I remember back in highschool I was sitting in 1st year spanish stoned and we were doing vocab. The word was aburrida/aburrido or something, don't ever remember what it means. I said really loud "a burrito sounds awesome right now ." And starting smiling and laughing. Next thing I know everyones staring at me and I realize I didn't say that in my head. I go full retard when I smoke.[/quote]

LMAO.

One time my buddy said, "i need a modified bolt." and I said, what? You need a modified bolt or you need to modify a bolt? And started laughin and he looked at me like I was crazy, he was sober...

I just started laughin an walked away.

EDIT: besides the random fucked up things I say sometimes I function well.

8. btw, 'aburrido' means 'bored'. Just sayin'.

9. Does wifey know you vape?

10. wtf it sounds like youre in a class full of assholes. Man if you were here everoyne in the class would be like lmfaoooo. Everyone in my town is a daily smoker

11. People think i act normal when I'm high and can't tell but I am paranoid they know I'm high.

12. I can be but i choose not to. I have important shit to do, and being high would not help. get high after your shits done.

13. helll nooo. i went to school high once and i ended up staring at the wall for a good ten minutes in english before someone snapped me out of it.