are women just as or even more full of Shit as us guys??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by parkhill456, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Im asking this because i'm noticing this perception that all men are dogs and women are more likely to be faithful and more conscious to be utter B.S
    In my 26 years on this earth have taught me that women are just as bad as us guys...

its funny how they all claim to be good girls but as soon as they meet a guy they think has money,status they sell their souls for him. Then get used and complain how bad men are.

2. How have I never realized this before?

3. Or they will complain how they want a good guy. But when they Getty a good guy they cheat on him or take him for granted. Then end up eith an asshole who beats them,cheats on them and treats then like Shit and thats the guy she does anything for lol

4. Isnt it called the double standard ?! er?

5. Humans in general are horrible creatures.

6. Assholes are entertaining, good guys are generally boring and predictable.

You can be a good guy as long as your not a snooze fest.

7. True indeed "girls just wanna have fun"

Then complain about being regarded as plaything lol

8. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']Humans in general are horrible creatures.[/quote]

Yesss people look at me like im crazy when I say that... But when I explain it and prove it they get mad

9. Because they realize how horrible they truly are.

10. Listen, JameTheFreak is agreeing with you. That means its wrong. I sold my soul for a guy who I fell in love with. He had neither money nor status. I have yet to see the appeal for those kinda guys. You got that wrong. But woman are full of shit sometimes if not as often as you are. That does not make us a bunch of gold digging whores. Kay thanks?
    [​IMG]

11. I wanna bone sarah palin.

12. I'll pretend later ;)

13. [quote name='"parkhill456"']Or they will complain how they want a good guy. But when they Getty a good guy they cheat on him or take him for granted. Then end up eith an asshole who beats them,cheats on them and treats then like Shit and thats the guy she does anything for lol[/quote]

And friend zone the guy that was being nice to her

14. women use emotion more then logic.....

15. fixed your post. theres a huge difference between a nice guy and a despearate needy insecure guy. real nice guys get tons of pussy.

16. Anything I agree with is automatically correct.

17. Humans in general have the capacity to be either faithful or unfaithful. The difference is that women are most likely to become emotionally attached. I can't even count how many men I've known whose sole interest was in getting laid, and ALL of the women I've known have only been interested in developing a relationship. Perhaps I've had one female acquaintance who has been in the sex-crazed group every once in a while. If you were to take those numbers and apply them on a global scale, you get the majority of men who are only interested in sex and the majority of women who are only interested in emotional bonding. Whatever happens when those people do end up in a relationship is dependent upon their personalities and compatability with each other and multiple other factors.

When women choose assholes over nice guys, it usually means that they've been sucked up into a false reality. Most people are putting up a front when you first begin to see them. So in women's defense, we just don't know that these men are going to hurt us when we start out, and when they do start to show their true colors women will hold on to the the illusion that they were first shown, hoping to get some of that magic back.

As far as money and social status, I've never cared much for either, but having just left a relationship with a loser who had no job and no ambition, and who was content to sit in his room doing nothing every day, I can see how girls might be attracted to someone who has their shit together. Money is symbolic of comfort and safety, but it doesn't always mean that partner will be everything you're looking for in another human. Women have their preferences, and choose their partner based on what is more important to them.

18. #18 FormerPothead, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    Well put as always dolly. thread mine as well be locked after that response, said everything there is to say.

19. everyone is full of shit...

the degree is based by person, not gender/race/etc.

20. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']Humans in general are horrible creatures.[/quote]

I'm not human