Are we heading toward another World War?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NemoJavert, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I know this sounds like a wacky question at first, but think about it. The United States has gotten in alot of sh*! over the last few years, and months at that.

With Communist China expressing concern that the US may not be able to honour it's loan for the Iraq War, this begins a new cold war between a nation who some see as a threat to the global scale.

President Obama sent out a message to Iran offering new beginnings. Me thinks this is the start of the Carter "appeasement plan". During his time as presdient Carter "cut a deal" with the Persians, paying $7.9 for the release of hostages including helping fund some revoultion of theres. And here we beginnig a new war of words with the Persians.

The U.S. is pumping up the intensity in Afghanistan...about 7 years late. Russia forced a transport base (in Kirzia) to close it's ports to the United States, becuase, well, the Soviets want that area all to themselves. That was a key route for U.S. forces to Afghanistan. Russia, who invaded Georgia, seems to be annoyed by the yanks. Good move.

The UK and America are back on a holy alliance. The U.S. has thier hand in the Gaza conflict and don't forget the anarchy in Africa along with the crazy pirate hijacks in the seas.

Are we a decade or so away from a full blown World War? Or maybe we're already in one!?

2. As far as I see it

3. yes we are on the brink of a world war. if you've watched Zeitgeist or The Obama Deception you'd know about the New World Order and the Northamerican union. One side of the war is the NU and the other is the what I call Communist Republics. It's a battle been Capitalism and Communism.

4. Don't remember much about the cold war, huh?

5. [​IMG]

HISTORY:makes the grade, it was Reagan not Carter.

6. i really dont see us gettin into a World War soon even though NostradamousSP?? predicted it in 2012. if we do it will end in the worlds demise since soo many countries have nuclear weapons that would kill anything in its path, which is kinda scary come to think about it.

7. Does China have a strong military, i know they got the numbers.

As to their being another world war I'd put my bet on a smaller world war, more conflicts that are not intertwined with one another.

But just incase there is one, Netherlands is neutral, right?

8. Ah yes, Reagan!
    Still won't matter when we're all being blown up.

China's army is growing stronger and stronger by the year. You KNOW the gov't doesn't put their money into any type of social reform!

9. Ya no pays any attetion to the Netherlands, so your safe.

10. No, clearly we are gently sliding into a zombie apocalypse.

11. Speaking of Carter, looks like a book is being written about his Iran treatement:

12. Yes we are headed for WW III. It is in stone; it is in black and white.

If you will check my Illuminati thread you will see that even Hollywood had warned us over and over with subliminal messages about 9-11.

If I were you guys I would start making preparations to survive a complete societal collapse. No shit!

Alex Jones has been hard on Glenn Beck for denying FEMA Camps; Glenn finally admitted that he can NOT debunk them. That is because they indeed real.

Glenn Beck on Fox news Say's FEMA CAMPS ARE REAL - Must See!​
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZrHwXCgxLk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZrHwXCgxLk[/ame]

13. I don't know if this is true or not (and I would guess very select few people do), but I read a theory suggesting that the US passenger boat was in German waters because of the new world order. A world war results in a country borrowing money from a lot of banks. Equals? Profit. And more power over the Government and country in general.

I just think it's scary that there are a few people who have the power to trade millions of innocents life's for big bucks. If they exist, they decide where capitalistic nations will go in the next few decades.

14. China has by far the largest army in the world manpower wise, they have over 1.2 billion people that live there.

15. Naw. We are headed for a police state though

Facebook could be monitored by the government

Facebook, Bebo, MySpace and other social networking websites could be monitored by the government in an attempt to tackle internet crime and terrorism.

16. '

I would prefer this method of apocalypse over us destroying our selves

17. Zombies, as a concept of modern folk lore is actually very interesting.

We ARE the zombies. ;)

18. I agree with you on that one.

We are the living dead. :smoking:

19. #19 Zylark, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Well, it is pretty obvious that the political climate in international politics are undergoing a change. Many reasons for this, but essentially we are still living in a post WW2 paradigm which do not quite fit the current global power-structure. In military terms but more important in industrial terms.

So we are seeing a lot of repositioning which is not entirely friction-free. But thus far, and especially with the demise of communism, there are no ideological reasons for a new world war, unlike the situation pre World War 2. Where as one can remember, fascist powers had dreams of empire, betting on the democratic powers staying put and not interfering.

Ofcourse, loosening the definitions a bit, you could call current China and Russia fascist. Though, whatever China and Russia is today, it is leaps and bounds better than under Mao or Stalin.

And neither country have imperialist ambitions. Hell, they got enough trouble as it is keeping their respective nations coherent. China with Tibet, Russia with their unruly Kaukasian provinces. What they do want, is to be players in the international market. Amongst them scurrying for scarce resources which the west until now have had more or less a monopoly on. Oil and natural gas being the most important of those resources, as demand is expected to rise, wheras supply have already leveled out, expected to drop.

That is a source for concern. Direct control over Indonesian Oil-resources was one of the bigger reasons of Japan expanding their imperialist war with China (for which the western powers put in effect an oil-embargo against Japan) to also include the US and the European colony-holders in Asia-Pacific. Thus creating the PTO of WW2

War is armed robbery on a grand scale. If a nation gets desperate enough for a vital strategic resource, there is no saying what it might do.

20. Are we heading toward another World War?

Don't doubt it.

Between 1859 and 1871, (Albert) Pike worked out a military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world which he considered would forward the conspiracy to its final stage in the 20th Century.

In addition to the Supreme Council in Charleston, South Carolina, Pike established Supreme Councils in Rome, Italy (led by Mazzini); London, England (led by Palmerston); and Berlin, Germany (led by Bismarck). He set up 23 subordinate councils in strategic places throughout the world, including five Grand Central Directories in Washington, DC (North America), Montevideo (South America), Naples (Europe), Calcutta (Asia), and Mauritius (Africa), which were used to gather information. All of these branches have been the secret headquarters for the Illuminati's activities ever since.

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other. Forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co- conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the first World War.
    http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm