Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are We Even?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by La Chimney, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I was wondering..

If me and a friend buy a dub and we split it $15/$5 (Him being $15) but I bring my piece (He doesn't have one, with the exception of a soda can bowl..) are we even? Or should I be paying more? I don't want to be that prick who always gets smoked out and never pays.

Thanks.

2. #2 ibz, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    Personally i would pay half still, me having a piece is just because i enjoy my herb through a proper device rather than some cheap contraption, i never even consider asking someone to pay more if we use my piece.

3. No, that doesn't even it out. Basically, you're charging your friend $5 to use your piece. If you offered to bring your piece, smoke up and forget about it; if you didn't want to, you should have said no.

4. You guys both made some good points. I'll probably start paying half, unless he offers to smoke me out. Thanks again.

5. If you needed to be spotted the fiver....then your friend did you a solid...you at least owe him a fast food lunch