Are We Being Watched And Cataloged

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannabliss88, Feb 14, 2011.

1. I was just observing how google and youtube have merged and are now inseparably linked. Can't use youtube without google and ANY sight seems to have a link to post on youtube, twitter, etc.

Even GC encourages us to join Facebook which is also linked up with google and youtube

Its only a matter of time before Yahoo joins

We freely spill the beans and tell all kinds of things about ourselves under anonymous usernames

BUT: The government probably already has all our IP addresses

Am I just paranoid from too many redbulls or is this Big Brother or The Illuminatti

Or the New World Order or whatever have you

Can anyone prove how even this very message can't be tracked down

We can all be arrested in a pothead halacaust type thing I mean just imagine what they can do to us all if the wrong person is elected (or already has been)

The government could already have a profile of each of us, where we live, our names...

with everything we ever entered into a browser on file[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Is anyone else a little scared?

2. Probably. Oh well.

3. Government done came and took mah baybay!

4. #5 giggling stoner, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    Were all being watch at all points in the day (satellite's) But i highly doubt the government is going to bust us stoners im sure they have better things to do.

5. Itll be ok, ima just not worry about it

6. This. ^

7. No, it's called internet marketing. Nothing to be afraid of.

Stop scaring computer illiterate people and somehow linking NWO to facebook :(

8. ....Sarcasm? Lol

9. I tend to be apathetic too as I see many of you are. Otherwise we wouldn't be on here in the first place

But it should make us think twice.

Are there any lawyers or polisci people who can shed a little more light on the subject

Is there any protection. Do we have any rights should they one day decide to pull out everyones profile and use it against us

I mean would we even have any advanced warning?

10. I hate to spread fear when I could spread love but it all seams to be merging.

Google is turning into facebook and its all becoming more interconnected by the day

I guess I'm calling on the more computer literate or law literate to give us a little input on how we can know were safe

I believe we all have the right to know we are safe and free

11. Well you need to be careful what you post on the internet regardless, especially over facebook/youtube/myspace/etc.

What exactly are you scared of? I'm not quite following what you're saying. Our privacy is safe at GC, I can assure you

12. Lets say I post something about a plant I was growing. Then lets say I one day say what the heck and join the GC facebook group.

Now the facebook/google/youtube consortium is linked up with an illegal activity which is tied to my IP adress

I'm just saying the government has so much power and you can never say never

If they wanted to take each of our IP adresses and connect the dots I fear they could

But I'm turning to the experts to chime in before I spread unnecessary paranoia

The scary thing is noone has dispelled a thing yet

13. Then assure me

But back it up with facts first

14. Well firstly there would be no way to matchup your GC username with your facebook username, secondly the FBI/DEA/whatever would have to subpoena facebook to get your IP address, and thirdly I highly doubt the US government would spend that much time over 1 plant you've posted.

I think you're smoking too much Spice ;)

15. The federal government has bigger fish to fry than me.

16. Its a bit of both with some spelling errors throw in. The government is wathing over us more than we know but realy why they going to arrest stoners who lurk on the internet when they could be out catching rapist and killers. The day there is no more murders, rapes, robbery's, or crack use is the day im going to worry about my habit. But by then im sure it will be legal :D

17. #18 paenk, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    lift tremendous amounts of weights now that way in case you do go to jail you can kick the shit out of the people you hate :)

jail's way better than being sent to the infirmary especially the psych ward. just remember that. you're not allowed to leave if you're pronounced legally insane, at least in prison you're given a job.

18. Good point. I think we need to be careful and aware...

But at the end of the day we need to choose love over fear and take a chill pill

infact I'm about to take 2 right now:)

19. IF you're really concerned you need to get a proxy server, which will scramble your IP address and give them an IP in some other country, lol. Typically only people doing big ssshit like growing a lot of plants or something else use proxies.

But even if you're not growing and you're just a paranoid stoner here's a free proxy

Hide My Ass! Free Proxy and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously