Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are we allowed to discuss this here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShaneScream, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legal smoke blends? I have a wicked, crazy story I would like to tell. I know that we cannot discuss other drugs but was wondering if this might be an exception due to its legality?

If against the rules I will not post.

2. Yes, I do believe we are.

Doesn't that only apply to other illegal drugs?

3. Nope. Grasscity is for the grass.

4. Nope. I may be wrong but I think it's just cannabis, tobacco, and alcohol. And to be honest don't bother with the "legal bud" bullshit. Especially now that that jwh shit is banned all those blends have is just random herbs like the ones found in the legal high section of the GC store. And those aren't supposed to be smoke, but instead steeped into a tea to get the effects(damania is an exception, it can be smoked but it's still better to make a tea out of it).

5. Fair enough.

Bro, post the story and just replace the name of the other smokeable substance, with MJ.

6. NO, we do not allow the discussion of "Legal Highs".

7. Please don't tell other users to break the rules.

8. Seemed like an interesting story. I don't see what the harm is if he doesn't mention said drug.

9. I cannot do this because something happened to me that was unpleasant and that MJ would never do to you. It's more of a "BEWARE" story and does not promote anything except maybe to avoid it and stick with the MJ.

10. My smokeshop already has new spice at there stores and my god. I was stoned of my ass for about 4 hours after 1 fat bong rip.

11. Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if those herbs have some chemical in them that's not stated. I've heard of people getting reallly trippy salvia like highs when everything is spinning and people fall down stairs. The most smoking any of those herbs would do is give you a reallll mild relaxation effect when smoking them. Even drinking some of the more psychedelic herbs doesn't produce the kind of effects some people talk about.

12. Well I tried this one and it fucked my world up, at first in a good way and then things went BAD. I would explain but I don't want to break the rules.

13. Ya I know this shit is just full of chemicals but to be honest, I really do not care hahaha. This spice gets me higher than I have ever been off of weed. And it helps that Im on probation and cant smoke weed. :p

14. Hey WildWill, thanks for the neg rep for questioning a rule. Really awesome. Keep up the great work. <3

15. I'll give you some rep, for standing up for yourself. :)

16. Would you prefer an infraction or a ban? (Not that I can give either, but I'm just saying, any other mod could for what you did).

Need I remind you?

Thanks a lot for the respect for both me and the forums.

17. It was more for encouraging, or telling people how to bypass the rules.

18. Unless I'm very much mistaken, it does not say anywhere in there that I'm not allowed to question the moderation by a Jr. Mod.

19. Exactly this. I've already reported the posts in this thread - go on, keep violating the rules by all means - It may be a strange rule to be sure, but you have to honor ALL the rules, not just the ones you like when you're a mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.