Are vaporizers really all that ?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by JakeyMayhem, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Hello all, I've been blazing more than I should more often than I should for about 6 years now & it's starting to take its toll. The only vaporisers I have ever used have been light bulb jobbys and they just don't seem to work effectively. Do I just need to stop being a cheap skate and buy a good one ? If so do you have any budget recommendations ? & any advice as to how to make the transition from joint to vapour any less miserable
    Thanks in advance.

2. I found the transition very easy. I hit a cheap vapo about 60$ and loved it. I turned around and the same night after researching i bought the arizer extreme Q. i biught of ebay for 150$ and loved it since. I still smoke a joint once in a while with friends but i have my vap at home for it not smelling and overwheilming quality. I also bought a pax whixh is also great. Quality there about the samd but rather hit my arizer and when im on the go cant go wrong with the pax.
    hope this helps

3. Yes. :)

Home-made light bulb vaporizers aren't even remotely close to the experience you get out of a good, quality vaporizer. I went with da buddha vaporizer about 6 months ago and don't have a single complaint. Check out the vaporizer section on these forums for a lot of really good information on the various options available.

4. I will stop wasting my time with them and have a look I didn't even know there was a section haha so do you prefer vaporisers to joints ? Or is it something you can't really compare ?
    Thanks for replying by the way :)

5. i prefer my vaporizer over my glass spoon by a long shot. i never taught myself to roll joints, nor do i have good glass bongs to compare... it's definitely a little different, and i suppose it depends on the person whether or not that's a good thing. i think that most people who have properly used good vaporizers end up preferring vapor.

i can say that if you're active physically, vapor helps a lot! although smoking cannabis really isn't that bad for you, the act of inhaling smoke is always going to irritate parts of your body. vapor isn't nearly as harsh, and i've noticed that i don't run out of breath nearly as fast as when i was smoking.

6. I haven't used a vape yet but I have yet to find somebody that doesn't like it.

7. Vaporizing is ideal for the athlete. I vaporize 2x a day every day, currently in the best shape of my life.

omicron vaporizing pen ftw

8. Just took a pipr of some dank orange cali cause my vapo was out of battery. Just wish i could go back in time and just wait for the vape, in order to really enjoy the taste of orange cali

9. yes. yes they are. Silver Surfer! get one!