Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are those electric Herb Grinders any good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jayjay5396, Dec 1, 2012.

1. hey, just wondered if it be worth getting an electric grinder are they any good? or should i just use the manual ones?

2. If you're a lazy bastard might be a good idea... but personally just get a space case or 4 piece grinder.

3. I like grinding up my weed personally. Eletric would just take the fun out of it :p

4. I use the manual version because of portability but one of my buddies has been using a 10$ coffee grinder for years. It works really well and throws all the kief onto the lid for easy saving.

5. Best thing I've used is an electric coffee grinder thing...just two blades whizzing around in a little container.
    Gets a really nice chop and the blades get the mad powder.

6. Fuck that useless thing bro!

7. Just get a metal manual grinder with a kief catcher

8. i have hypo-mobility in my hands after grinding my hands hurt it even happens writing with a pen i was thinking maybe an electrical grinder would help.