Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Are they on track

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bassin253, Apr 26, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

First grow I'm in day 12 of flower do they look like everything is coming along ok?

Also these are grape ape clones does anyone how long the flower time is on these?

FFOF soil
    Full ff nutes line
    1000w mh veg
    1000w hps for flower
    5 gallon smart pots.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks good to me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks good brother should start shooting pistils forming flowers soon.

Grape ape mostly afgani
    Skunk 1

So 10 weeks is good for me

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks good man keep us updated on your progress :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

5. How many plants you have there and what size room? They look awesome man. Great job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 6 plants begged for a month and a half

• Like Like x 1
  7. Veg sorry

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's in a shed that's about 7ft by 6ft and it's taking up almost that whole area. First time grow and thing kinda got out of hand real quick but hopefully they are done growing because I don't have much more room

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here's some pics of mine from this morning right before lights out. 1462197144291.jpg 1462197156465.jpg 1462197165442.jpg 1462197172929.jpg 1462197194280.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's a 48"x48"x80" hydroplanet tent with a iPower 1000watt HPS in a 6" air cool hood.

11. Well done guys looking brilliant on all pics xx

12. 1462365508279.jpg 1462365513810.jpg 1462365517291.jpg 1462365522062.jpg 1462365529444.jpg 1462365538662.jpg 1462365549314.jpg
    My ladies after 36Hrs dark period. Grew like crazy. Think my big front left one is a boy.....going to cry

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi . Aww gutted for ya if a boy. Others look brill love xxx

• Like Like x 1
  14. They sure do look like pollen sacks. Other than that, everything is looking great!

• Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG][​IMG]

Here is mine 3.5 weeks into flower. When you buds start forming I have white hairs every where but no actual buds.

• Like Like x 1
  16. you are 3.5 weeks into 12/12 but not 3.5 weeks into flowering. it takes about 2 weeks for the hormones to shift to start flowering in 12/12. You are really only about 1.5 weeks into budding, the buds are gonna start putting on weight in the next week

• Like Like x 1
  17. So for my next grow when do I start counting the "9 week" flower time that I was told it would take right when I switch lights or after 2 weeks like your saying? Total newb here first grow but this is something I have really enjoyed and want all the knowledge I can get

18. Hi
    i think of it as flower time wen i flip but i know the first feew weeks are transitiin time but i still count em . So for example i wood if ad a nine week flower count from day i flipped BUT they may take longer than the 9 weeks from flip? Who knows??? The plant itself tells ya. Ya maybe able to harvest at 9weeks but it may take a few weeks longer!!! Only the plant knows for sure regardless wat times they put on seed box lol. But lights temps any probs etc erc etc can effect harvest time so 9weeks is only ever a rough guide is wat im getting at lol.... tuk me a while to explain lol but there it is... any way beautiful job so far love so gud luck ..happy growing to u sweetheart xxxx

• Like Like x 1
  19. The best way to grow bud is by watching the plants and what they are telling you. Going by a set amount of weeks will lead to under developed buds. Take the time to read your plants, listen to them. There's a plethora of threads showing what to look for to know when your buds are done. The folks around here that go by schedule have there shit dialed in and they are growing with familiar seeds. For a newer grower, this is not the best way to do it as you are still learning what the buds are going to do.

I'm sure you've read "amber trichs lead to couchlock". All strains are different, its a rule of thumb, not law. It'll take you quite a few grows to figure out how your strains are going to effect you at various development points. You wont know until you personally experiment.

DON"T TAKE ANYONES WORD FOR IT!!! :D

• Like Like x 2