Are they all male?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FuzzyNugget, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Ok, well we've gotten this far with 3 fairly healthy looking bagseed plants and we started 12/12 a couple weeks ago and this is what they look like. Just need to know whether they are male or female. I thought they looked male but I'd like to know for sure before I cut em up.

DSCN0360.jpg

DSCN0359.jpg

DSCN0358.jpg

DSCN0357.jpg

2. sorry man. They all look like males :(

3. sucks but its true

4. I dont know that #4 is male , wait a few days more and post #4 again

sorry about the rest

Condolences: :eek:

5. yea i agree #4 might not be..... but the other ones are forsure males...

you can make hash with those if you wanted... :p

6. yea, the first 3 are for sure... 4 looks like his pubes are showin a tad... bad luck there mate.

7. Well damn, I guess we'll probably make some cannabutter, too bad not at least one of them could have been female. We also have a couple nice looking white widows growing I think day 15. I could put those up for you all to see if you'd like. We'll probably veg them for a while and clone them a couple times before flowering them and hoping for females.

8. dude, I had the EXACT same experience. I grew my first 3 plants from bagseed, took decent care of them, and all of them turned out to be male. I'm a little discouraged at the moment, and I think I will wait a month or so before starting again. They take a lot of tending to, and it's addicting as hell, but I need a break. Good luck man, sorry bout the balls...

9. shitty luck bro... and that #4 looks to be male also :(