Are these what i think they are?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BlazedATL, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Are those balls? Or could it still sprout hairs?

Attached Files:

2. not lookin good :(

give em another day or so to be sure, they aren't anywhere near popping... but if they start to cluster even more, time to gtfo

3. Oh well, at least I got one female, too bad this is the better looking of the two.

4. yeah, the males usually grow faster/bigger, kinda disappointing when you realize that's why they looked so awesome

5. Males are not a disaster- they can be just as potent as their sisters!

Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Morocco. (abst – 2005)
    [FONT=&quot]Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Moro... [Bull Narc. 2005] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

In addition, the present study establishes that male plants, often considered deficient in delta-9-THC, contain levels of the same order as those recorded for female plants, both in the leaves and in the tops.

It is all in their genetics! I would dry and try, before tossing him in the trash! At the worst, make some brownies or oil from him. :D

Granny :wave:

6. you mean from an unflowered plant, just as-is? cause I'm not leaving my dudes in with the ladies, and I don't really have anywhere else to flower them that wouldn't risk pollenating my sinsemilla

7. [quote name='"hello ladies"']
    you mean from an unflowered plant, just as-is? cause I'm not leaving my dudes in with the ladies, and I don't really have anywhere else to flower them that wouldn't risk pollenating my sinsemilla[/quote]

Outdoors? You can make hash oil and hash outta males and trimmings.

8. Great balls of fire!!!!