Are these seedlings leaves curling?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Goldennugg, May 18, 2012.

1. I have had my 400w mh about 26 inches away from the tops but have since raised it to 36. Have i had it to close? Hoping this is a daft question and an experts opinion would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Looks good to me... the curling leaves are like the baby teeth of the plant... as the plant grows those two smooth leaves typically die off (in my experience, usually around the third node vertically). Cheers and good luck!

3. Phew i was getting a bit worried there. Think it's just like a mate told me. not to get tooo stoned and start over analysing things :). Thanks for your input mate I feel a lot better :)

4. Dude it looks fine, if it's green & it's standing up then that's about it at this stage.

5. Hi I know I just started freaking out a bit thinking I had put my light down to close. Thought there leaves were pointing up and had early stages of leaves curling up! One day on and there looking like healthy happy little babies :) thanks for reading and replying tho I apriciate your time...