Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are these prices normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ahenz, Sep 26, 2010.

1. So over here in this horrible island i live on, you get 1g for 25 euro, it might be shit or it might be good. if you pay 30euro you'll get some good stuff like some orange bud or white widow but most of the time its less than a gram. P

Personally i think these prices are horrible, i think i don't know the right people or maybe because bud is kinda new over here since you could mostly only find hash over 1 year ago or so. So what prices do you pay?

2. Many many many many many many many many many many many many threads about this already.

3. Bad price man. But it's all about location and who you know. All I have to say.

4. I can't answer your main question here, "Are these prices normal" as I do not live in your area but may I be at some benefit and say, Down here in Toronto, it's $10/G which is about equivalent to maybe 7 or 8 euros. I know prices differ but in my honest opinion, I would not pay that much for a gram seeing as I can smoke up to 3 grams a day if I don't plan on doing anything productive hahaha :eek: :smoke: