Are these pollen sacks?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wallyp, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Newbie here, thats why i don't know, been flowering for 2 weeks, is this anything i should be concerned about?
    thanks

Attached Files:

2. Yuppers, you have a boy there. If you're not going to breed, kill it now!

Hiigel

3. yep those are pollen sacs.

4. Yikes!:eek:

Those are pollen sacks alright, and a bunch of 'em. I hope there isn't anyone else in your county planing on growing sensi this season.

5. -- I assume your gonna cut that down/move it away from other female plants...

-- A good tip is to mist the bastard down with water and bag it before moving it...makes the pollen stick to the plant instead of it becoming airborne...

Just a precaution at this stage though.

6. Yeah I would think that any ladies you have around are pregnant.

7. LOL fo sho, thats enough to last a whole hood.

8. Thanks for your help, it's now out of the house. I don't think any of the sacks were open yet,
    but what do i know. BUT I DO KNOW WHAT POLLEN SACKS ARE NOW.
    Thanks

9. Dude, that is the definitive "male plant" picture. Google couldn't show it better!

I'm not knocking you, it's just funny cuz I've been there. My first plant ever turned out male. I was in total denial... "Maybe it'll start budding!"

Nope. Looked great in my toilet, that's about it.

Good luck on your next one! :)

10. Deffinatly a male plant, kill it if you dont want seeds in your buds. Also when you are removing the plant from your grow room be sure to be extra carefull not to shake it around alot, this could release pollen into your grow room and you will end up with lots of seeeeds

11. Looks like enough pollen to nuke the planet:eek:

12. You can also put it in a closed cardboard box and collect the pollen on the bottom. Then brush it on like one bud to get dozens of free seeds.