Are these plants ok?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by flyboy1256, Apr 28, 2018.

1. I'm growing these 2 autoflowing plants.one is camelicious and the other is white lsd auto. They are about 10 days old. Is the leaves pointing up healthy? Why is only 1 plant doing it and not the other. Also when I cut the light off and let them sleep and cut or back on hours later the leaves are not pointing up anymore.just sideways. I hear that when it points up,it's a good thing,a sign they happy but 1 isn't pointing like the other is it not healthy or it's just because of the strain.i only give it water and it's in foxfarm ocean forest soil.i have the lights on 18 hours a day,off 6, a fan on the whole 18 hours, fan off in darkness,water every other day.lights are about 3-4 inches away from plant and also is it possible to put 2 seeds on the same pot and grow to seeds in the same pot. I have a extra pot it's the same size as the pot on the picture. Either a 3 or 5 gallon round pot[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2. Is the leaves pointing up healthy and good? Thought we already answered this?

The leaves will go down a bit before lights off and start standing back up a bit before lights on. That's totally normal. Growing more than one plant in one container has been done but isn't recommended because each one may need something different and there's no way to give it to just one and not the other

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok I understand.what if I have 2 seeds of the same strain because I ordered mines offline so I got all the seeds of the same strain together.then would it be ok? If not I understand,it's just I don't have alot of space as I'm using my closet and it's only big enough for 2 pots so I'm tryna see my options

4. I grow in my closet too, very small space. More plants doesn't mean larger yield. You just have to fill the canopy. One plant longer veg will fill it, but so will four small ones etc... Personally, I grow in a 2'x1.5' space, and would rather grow one plant than have 4 tiny ones. I havent grown two (weed) plants in the same container so I can't really say much to that. If you want two plant just get smaller pots, one for each imo

• Like Like x 1
  5. That makes sense. When you put it that way I think I would prefer to stick to my 1 large pot.thanks for the feedback