Are these plants looking healthy ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ecbudcon, Oct 9, 2014.

1. #1 ecbudcon, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    [quote name="ecbudcon" post="20743145" timestamp="1412878946"]

As it says, I'm a new grower, and I'm wondering if my plants are looking the way they should being that I had to quit smoking to invest in this and would like to get some kind of quality from these babies. Not hoping for grade A+ being I'm new. But any way my temps are 73-76 F. Humidity is in the range of 57-64% and the light is a 400watt hps that is 16 inch about plant. Using 3gal grow pots and a store bought soil mixed with something. Flows decently and is a seed starting soil. 18/6 lighting. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. The first two are blue mystic autos and the third is a bubblicious auto. The firs pic is of the 20 day from seed blue mystic at 2 1/2 inch. The second is a blue mystic auto at 20 days and it's 1 1/2 inch. And the third is the bubblicious at 13 days and it's just at a 1/2 inch....

3. They seem pretty small for 20 days but no big deal. Height isn't what is as important as number of leaf sets. After three nodes it should take off. You can start giving it nutes and all that good stuff. Personally I would have started in solo cup. Waited til 3 nodes, than transplanted into a bigger container. Used either pro mix or a Super soil. Seed starting mix is great in a small container. Have you done your homework? Read a grow bible, read anything you can get your hands on. If you have put in your cash think of it as a wise investment and research.

4. Read a great deal actually just got a lil behind on adding nutes cuz of people in and out my house for the last week replacing whole ac. Will take your advice about the cup next go around. Thanks for the suggestions.

5. Do u have a ppm meter? Which nute line are you using? $22 amazon for tds ppm meter if not. You want to start at like 200ppm no matter what the schedule says. Always start nutes at 1/4 strength and work your way up.

6. Thanks for the help. I'll have to look into the ppm meter cuz I honestly was just shooting in the dark just checking ph.. I did start with 1/8 nutes First feeding just to be extra careful not to start too fast. And I might have made a mistake but I've read of it working and saw on the website(after I bought it) that it could be used in soil. I have a gh flora bloom box cuz I planned on a hydro setup but decided to see how I could do in soil b4 goin straight to hydro.