Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are these panic attacks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iMarihuana, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Goodmorning GC! Around the beginning of this summer I started smoking about a quarter ounce a week. Then toward the end about an eigth a week and then to a gram a week.

For about the past month on occasion, I will start shaking uncontrollably and it normally lasts for a few minutes. This usually only happens if I am very angry or nervous.

Am I having panic attacks? And if so is it related to marijuana use? I've smoked for about 4 years and this has never happened to me.

2. You're having anxiety attacks. Are you drinking or on any other medications?

3. if you are shaking while smoking then it may be psycogenic tremor, which is common with many different drugs, including cannabis
    Tremor Fact Sheet: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)

If you are shaking any other time, or this concerns you, please consult your physician

4. Yeah I shake a lot too. It feel like I'm really fricken cold and I'm shivering my ass off. Then I start to feel warm and buzzy. Then everything goes back to normal. I don't really get it.

5. sounds like anxiety, if it gets too bad then consult your physician and score a script for some xanax (or any other benzo), theyre fun and will help you

6. lol
    they're fun and will help you.

7. Yeah they can help but doing them too much and the wrong ways can screw you up. My bro got screwed up on that shit and had all kinds of emotional problems and shit. Its lame.