are these forums safe?

Discussion in 'General' started by wethepeople20, Dec 8, 2006.

1. i mean with the stupid laws against pot... and all, knowing people post there grows hear cant they get your i.p address and locate your ass, ? anyone ever get caught using these forums?

2. I find it very unlikely that any law enforcement body is watching these or any other forums; I've certainly never heard about anyone being busted that way.

Think about it; are they going to trace each and every one of us, and bust us all? They just wouldn't spend that much money and time for relatively petty crimes.

3. They would on growers.

Just thinks, the more busts they make on grow ops, the more money they are given each year for their pensions. It's not their money, it's the department's money.. And all they have to do is call a local enforcement agency to track down a grow ops and bang. Instant conviction.

You think they care?

4. the servers are safely tucked in the netherlands, and untouchable by our government. as long as you dont incrimitate yourself with big stuff..they wont touch you.

5. ahh the Netherlands...

6. You sound pretty certain about that.

7. Yah, he's right, this question has been asked too many times.

8. so are you saying its impossible for them to get an ip or what not if they wanted? i find that unlikely but am curious to know more

9. as long as you dont post pictures of yourself with large amounts of weed and flaunt being a dealer... no, nothings gonna happen to you.

10. Heres the kicker, as said enless youl itterally post pics of youself with bud, they cant connect you with anything, how do they know we're not just making it all to make ourselves look cool? :wave: :smoking:

11. Just because somethings in another country doesn't mean your safe either, people are extradited all the time on serious crime charges. If the US contacted the Netherlands because someone on here who is growing like 20 lbs of weed every few months posting pics of them with it and clearly indicating they live in the US I dont think the Netherlands would say no we cant give you any information on that, theyre not going to want to hurt their relations with the US. I dont know the specifics though on the laws regarding this so maybe it is impossible for the Netherlands to give out anyones IP Address because of some law they have etc. As long as you are smart and dont post pictures of you with massive amounts of weed or tell your address youll be safe. Also you cant be charged with anything over the internet, theres no law that says its illegal to possess pictures of marijuana. I have never heard of anyone being busted from GC, has anyone else??

12. I'm not only certain - I'd put big money on it.

13. yep thats a safe bet

and like i have said time and time again in the numerous threads on this subject you have nothing to worry about there are people who have been posting on this site for years and none of them have got in trouble just dont be stupid and post stuff you should not post and you will be fine

also i suggest searching the next time you have a question cause there is a good chance there is already a thread started that will answer your question

14. i agree

15. i am a cop. i will arest all of you

16. I KNEW IT! :eek:

no one's out to get you, the little piggies can't hurt you here :)