Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are these experiences the norm?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 34st, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I've only been smoking for a few months. I smoke about twice a week. I have a glass piece.

My high goes like this:

First, when the high first hits me I forget what I'm doing and then my tongue begins to numb. I feel like I am sleeping on the couch when rather I'm walking around and doing whatever. I also notice my breathing begin to sound louder than usual. My sight also becomes completely different. I would almost want to say that things look more bulgy? As my mouth begins to dry, my stomach gets really warm as I breathe and I feel like I'm a dragon lol. Also, I would just like to sit down and enjoy the experience/think while high. I don't laugh or talk very much while stoned like other people I know.

Is this normal? Any similar experiences? Thank you!

2. Different strokes for different folks. Your nuts.

3. everyone experiences a different high. from what i know, you sound normal.

4. Normal for a dragon, I would assume.:cool:

5. yup normal for a dragon.

6. Repped lol.
    PS Lucky ass Collie medical abilities. I wish med was legal in NY :(