Are these buds typical for 3 weeks into flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sdawg78, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Weed week 4-1.jpg Weed week 4-2.jpg Weed week 4-3.jpg Weed week 4-4.jpg Weed week 4-5.jpg
    Attached are my most recent photos ...thank you in advance for any recommendations and feedback :)

2. thanks Alexcarync I'm on my first grow as well, which is why I was curious

3. Three weeks into flower is a good time to add Flower nutrients and think about a pk boost. Flower Fuel works well for me and is pretty cheap and available on Amazon for about $18. Just be sure to stick with no more than 1/2 strength base nutes and 1/2 strength flower fuel, and you will see great results. That’s if you have enough light

4. Thank you for the heads up ...I just purchased a full spectrum grow light and a flower booster, it should be here by Saturday ..."Fox Farm Big Bloom" to be exact, I've heard nothing but good things about this stuff

• Like Like x 1
  5. What light did you order? FYI, this one is three weeks into 12/12.

1B5701D6-4BCF-4E07-91D9-901C4C4C4D23.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. This one from Amazon ...I have a question about your plant ...how did you get so many branches going ...each of mine only have about 15 colas

Attached Files:

7. That light is a waste of $$ unfortunately. Look into HLG quantum boards. Tons of info out there and top quality LEDs. If you go the blurple route, you need to look at actual watts, usually 1/3 to 1/2 of advertised wattage. 50 watts per sf of blurple or HID lighting. 35 watts per sf of quantum board or cob led.

There’s probably 70-80 tops here, all by training and defoliation

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah, this is my first grow ...all new to me, we'll see how this one turns out and tweak it each go ...trial and error

• Like Like x 1
  9. I need to work on training next time ...I did top them and do a little super cropping ...they look wicked healthy

• Like Like x 1
  10. Training is the easiest way to increase yield. It’s free too!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. this might sound dumb, but is it similar training bonsai trees? I've seen some vids on low stress training with tape, etc.

12. Just keep tying branches down and letting the center grow up.

E47FB42D-A5A2-40F7-A8BE-62A57D9FC9B8.jpeg 68C8F1DB-D847-4F26-A5F3-47DDE3974A79.jpeg A5C4FA9F-7922-4E0C-BBC7-AB2D8090651E.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  13. All depends on your type of seed and light scheduel, if you started on 12/12 then it could've automatically pushed into flowering while it was vegging. Also if you have an auto flowering seed then it dosent matter what the light schedule is you start getting bud after about three weeks. Either way yes normal!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Do you count from the first day of 12/12?

15. Yes. Usually takes about 10 days to see budlets form.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks

17. No, they got about 18 to 20 hrs of light each day in the vegetative state for about 2 months and then they started flowering ...this is about 3 weeks into flowering

18. Are you running 12/12 now?