Are there high school teachers who smoke on their own time?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chriscroston, Sep 19, 2017.

1. I want to become a teacher and growing up my whole teenage years my dad told me I'd never do shit smoking pot, I'm determined to prove him wrong and would like the stoner teachers to come out, lol
    Any input would be great

2. I was about to smoke weed with my middle school history teacher 4th of July but the nearest dispensary was 50 miles away.

3. My science teacher back in middle school taught us how to make a water bong by calling it "The Dam Lesson.":coolalt:

4. First off, it's stupid to rebel just for the sake of rebelling. Do what you want because you want to, not to prove someone wrong.

I'm confident a lot of teachers smoke. Not most but more than you'd think. Especially nowadays. Americans are more tolerant of weed than they've ever been.

5. Jesus Christ would probably advise against this act.

• Like Like x 1
  6. My English teacher admitted she smoked once or twice yesterday. But I'm doing night classes and not high school. I had a physics teacher in the seventh who looked like a meth addict and always hung around with the janitor in the basement. Who knows what they did down there.

7. The head principal of my high school was an alcoholic and got busted, his licence got revoked so he rode a bicycle to school... We would always stand at this path he rode by and chirp him while getting stoned before first block hahaha man I totally forgot about this till just now, great times.

Sent from my SM-J120W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Had multiple teachers in high school that smoked. Witnessed one smoking at a 311 concert. He told me not to tell anyone lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. My art teacher used to come to my best friends house daily to smoke with his dad

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. School Sucks Project

Teaching in the public system would almost necessitate consuming cannabis IMO.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. @Chriscroston Yes, there definitely are HS teachers who toke (especially in states where it's legal, but there are some in every state I'm sure). However, I recommend teaching college students - then you don't have to deal with behavioral issues, and you can focus on actually delivering instruction. I've taught students from 10th grade up through undergraduate college courses and I toke daily.

12. Thankfully, he doesn't work for the Board of Education

13. I'm not trying to prove him wrong just for the sake of proving him wrong, I wanna prove him wrong because I love using cannabis and think his views on "potheads" is fucked up and hearing about teachers who smoke weed helps me think it can be done. Cuz honestly if I can keep smoking and be a teacher I'm gonna do it lmao. Then a few years down the road when I'm still fine I'm gonna smash his face in it with no remorse lol thanks for the reply

• Agree Agree x 1