are there any non hybridized cannabis strains?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Lone Rancher, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Hello and thanks for reading. I am starting a thread based on non hybridized strains, or i think they are also called open pollinated strains. I have been browsing many seedbanks and from what i find are strains that are crossed with another strain. I enjoy smoking hybrids as I'm pretty sure that's all i've smoked lol. There are a few possibilities that come to mind for open pollinated (also called landrace?) such as Angola Red, or Afghan, or Acapulco Gold strains that have been once forgotten. I have only smoked strains with afghan in the lineage of a hybridized strain. I am looking for a crazy sativa strain non hybrid, I personally do not care about bud size as long as quality is good and high lasts a long time. For me, I don't smoke alot maybe every other day. Who here knows of any organic open pollinated cannabis seeds? lol I am a connoisuer of seeds and rare strains. -----Peace and growing ----

• Like Like x 1
  2. Durban Poison

• Like Like x 1
  3. I know of a few seed companies you can look into.
    For open pollinated :
    The Real Seed Company

For worked landrace lines:
    Ace Seeds
    Cannabiogen
    Tropical Seeds
    Underground Seed Collective
    Mandala Seeds

I'm growing a lot of Ace Genetics this year. A couple of them are F1 crosses of stabilized parents from landrace stock.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll have to check out ace seeds. Do you know if the real seed company ships to usa?

5. I don't think they do directly - get their seeds from The Vault or Attitude or Seedsman

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Vortex is a very pleasant sativa strain. You know Leafly has all this information.

7. I buy my seeds from "justfeminized.com" based in Britain. I typically pay about £3.50 per seed, and about £3.00 for shipping to the US. The current exchange rate is £1.00 to $1.30.