Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are there any good ways to lower your tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coloradohigh3232, Jan 12, 2014.

1. The title says it all! I've only been smoking a few months now only with friends occasionally on the weekends but all my friends are fairly light weight and are on their asses with like one bowl sharing... Dont get me wrong i can get fucked up but its a pain being heavyweight... Is it possible to lower my tolerance?

2. Just take a break from smoking for about a week or two. It should lower your tolerance, take some breaks every couple months to lower your tolerance.

3. Tolerance break. 2 weeks of not smoking will do wonders.

4. excercise, flush them cells with plenty of water, you can pump up omega3's as well but that may take few weeks to see an effect, and best of all....tbreak!

5. T-Break, water/gatorade, workout.
    I usually just do a hard workout in the morning then drink water and or Gatorade then im good to go for that night.