Are there any bongs I can get online like this design?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by putinfanboy96, Aug 4, 2019.

1. This is actually a 19th century opium water bong for smoking opium when it was big to smoke opium in China at the time. Obviously I'm not using to smoke opium because I'm not an idiot and I like to feel good instead and smoke muh weed. Is there any water bong like this I can buy somewhere online? hommedia.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. opium poppies are like chasing the dragon? I've not a fan of heroin, but my doctors wont do any oxycodone or anything.

3. Can a water pipe for opium be used for weed?

4. probably, but u might get a weird high if the resin from opium smoke is in there, seems dirty but I don't know

5. yes

6. Do you know of any websites that sell these kinds of bongs? A link?

7. That's why you clean it first.

8. yeah I know, when I used to use 10$ spoon pipes from the smoke shop I would smoke tobacco in the bowl when I didn't have weed. then when I got weed, I would smoke the pipe and just enjoy the fukked up high

9. no

its a bong, google it

10. ya i guess there's a lot of used opium pipes on craigslist that you can buy, better clean them first!

11. I'd be interested to see the bowl and figure out how you light it.

and careful, no discussion of the unmentionables allowed except maybe the description of the pipe being used traditionally for things besides herb...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Please tell me u don't think tobacco resin in a pipe will give you a nicotine buzz

13. This is close, but not as classy. IIRC the round bit at the front is the bowl, which is lidded.

I had this pipe when I was a teen. It belonged to my grandfather, who got it from the chief of police of San Francisco, or San Jose. My mom said San Francisco, but I think it more likely came from San Jose because my grandfather worked for the city of San Jose from the 1930's until he retired, and was friends with the chief of police.

I still have an old 'kiseru'-type opium pipe that he got at the same time, but it's nowhere near as cool -- besides, it has a giant split in the stem, rendering it useless to smoke weed with. (heh... I specify weed because that's all I ever used those pipes for.)

14. 18th century * 1801-1830 pretty sure