Are seed banks safe?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TexarkanaTim, Aug 25, 2008.

1. While reading through the various posts, I see several people mentioning seed banks. Through my research, I have only been able to find seed banks in other countries, nothing nearby. Is it safe to order seeds from these banks through the mail and have them shipped to the U.S.? Does anyone have experience with successful seed purchases, or am I just being paranoid?

2. In the Seed Banks forum, there are lots of threads similar to this.

3. you should have nothing to worry about. I live in the us and had no problem with my shippment of seeds. Nirvana seeds is a very trust worthy seed bank, not only did my order arrive ahead of time, it had every thing i paid for in discrete packaging.

4. #4 Leapfrog, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    Have them shipped to a safe address meaning NOT where you grow, IF your seeds get discovered by customs they will be confiscated and the package they came in will have a green tape on it and a form with some official blah blah (see below). That's it.
    The above is very unlikely to happen though and your seeds should get to you just fine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. #5 trichome fiend, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    ...order from The Attitude Seeds...I've never had a shipment NOT make it....go stealth....they drop the package in your mailbox, no signature required.

6. Take Trichome Fiends advice. Use Attitude and use thier "stealth" method - kind of a "plain brown wrapper" setup. I've ordered from them and had fine luck.

The good thing about Attitude, while not an actual seed bank, they are more of a "middleman" for ALL of the seed banks, meaning that you can order basically any seed from any bank through them.

Good luck.

jerry.