Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are red zig-zags any good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazinHigh03, Jul 7, 2012.

1. They only have the red ones at the corner store, and I really don't feel like going all the way to a smoke shop.

Are the red ones good or not?

2. Yea, but I would recommend hemp papers if they have them or raws.

3. I have the raw king size papers that also include filter tips, but i need to get some normal sized ones, but i just thought about getting zig zags instead just for a change, so which ones should i go for?

4. Go for the reds there fine. Granted they burn slightly faster then the orange ones but they work perfectly fine and are thick enough to not tear.

5. I don't like too much paper taste though...i remember the rizla reds and greens used to be disgusting, so if they're anything like them, i'd like to know lol

6. Yeah they aren't bad

7. What is your favorite brand generally though? OCBs are pretty popular where i live, but i'm all for RAW :D

8. Strictly zigzag ultra thins.

9. Zigzags are great, you wont have a problem.