Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are notices required?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Voodoo88, May 27, 2012.

1. I have 3 interviews scheduled for hospitals and S&P 500 (technology) company next week. All 3 of my possible employers are located within Boston if that makes any difference.

I was wondering if my possible employers conduct a pre-employment urine screening, do they have to give me a couple days notice?

If so, where and how would I be notified? (ie, will my interviewer tell me or will it be in some section within the paper work?) Also, if my job requires random drug testing, will i find out about it before i begin to work, is that information in some section of the paper work?

If i do need to be tested, i will request a detailed analysis of the results as well as the procedures that I would have gone through for people who are interested in working at a hospital or a technology company.

2. shamless bump