Are My Plants Too Small??? help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tommynoble, Jul 2, 2010.

1. so i already made a thread about my first grow which i might be updating soon, but i was just wondering if my plants are growing too slow? I put them in the soil 1 week ago and here's what they look like...also the 2nd plant is more yellow than the first one and its leaves are curling downward(which i dont get because they were both in the EXACT SAME conditions)...any ideas what the problem could be?

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      290.4 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      210 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      244.1 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      143.4 KB
      Views:
  2. #2 SilXJ, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
    If this is from seed to where its at now it seems about right. I will be completely honest, I am fresh out of the womb when it comes to growing, but I have been taking advice and my plants are 3 days old and look like this:
    [​IMG]
    So it looks like you are on the right track tommy, they look good, too. Keep it up!:hello:

3. Welcome to growing guys.

Lesson 1. Patience......;)

4. Couldn't agree more, feels like a snail race and personal excitement makes it so much more difficult. I am going to check out your grow too Tommy. Interested in your set up.

5. yes yes i know its very hard i have the urge to check on them every 10 minutes so it feels like they are never growing at all!