Are my plants starting to flower ??

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Dontworryaboutme, Jan 24, 2021.

1. I have had several mother plants live for a couple of years without flowering
    These are normal seeds or what is considered regular seeds .. NOT auto Flowering strains or seeds .
    On regular seeds i have never had a veg plant start to flower without flipping the lights to 12/12 .
    20200330_080740.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. the only way i would even consider that as a possibility is if you all said you purchased your seeds from a unreputable seed distributer. then they lied and it was an auto because autos pre-flower anywhere from 30 days to 45 days

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The second photo looks like there is pollen sacks , looks like Hermaphrodite .

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hmm. This what you're talking about? Looks a bit sus, could be.

Untitled.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yes ,, looks like balls to me .
    Are you using feminized seeds ?

6. Not my grow haha I just went back and saw that immediately once I read your post.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My spidy senses don't like it either. Like a dick, male sites tend to hang low, and any herm I've had show up, did exactly that, throw some balls under a female site.

• Like Like x 1
  8. So you didn't read the link? You're certainly free to believe whatever you want, but the evidence is out there.

9. do you know how much information ive read on the internet over the many years I've been learning cannabis always a learner, always something new to learn. with that said do you know how much information is false misleading or has been debunked. stop believing the internet crazy youve had this happen but you keep referring me to a bs informative page that is spreading lies.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I recommend Ed Rosenthals Growers Handbook. It's a kickass book to have around the house. Not something to read cover to cover, but some awesome chapters to chew through, covering lots of hot topics.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do the search yourself then. Search for "cannabis preflowers" and see for yourself. Is the whole world conspiring to make pre-flowers up? :roflmao:

12. Boy am I confused. I was going to post a pic, but I'm afraid I'll get 25 different answers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. :passing-joint:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Okay dudes. I found some seeds in a dispo purchase, and literally just germinated one and then planted it. It's been almost 4 months now. It's been on 12/12 for about 2 weeks. Tell me something good. Am I close?
    20210124_150417.jpg 20210124_150417.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Woops forgot this one...
    20210124_150414.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. No sir, 18/6 and im pretty sure they were photo period but now I'm questioning myself on that.

Sent from my 5032W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not balls guys the picture quality isnt great but I can assure you they are oblong and producing pestils (white hairs). I pulled the plants out and checked over them and see exactly what you're talking about but no, they aren't balls thank God.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Can confirm, no balls on both plants that show signs of flowering. Also, never flipped the switch yet guys, these girls have been 18/6 for all 31 days of their lives and are doing great. But keep fighting if you'd like, the plants are definitely fem 1611523999458.jpg 1611524019842.jpg 1611524038613.jpg 1611524078003.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. To clear the air, I think this post is where we got off track. In hindsight it seems like you're talking about flowering even though you used the word 'pre-flower'. I was just disputing your statement about photos and preflowering in general. It wasn't about the OP's situation. I think we were arguing about 2 different things. lol. I agree that a photo won't flower without a 12/12 cycle and he must have an auto.

Anyways, I never meant to cause a stir. :wave:

20. this is the last thing imma say in regards to this as well. pre-flower is in transition to flower. photos will remain in a vegging state until you switch the light cycle rather that be a month or 3 years it will veg. not veg for a year then say hummm I'm mature enough to flower. photos need the light change to indicate fall before they ever consider transitioning to flower. they have to transition to flower in order to begin pre-flower.