Are my plants ready to flower!?!?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by myballsyourchin, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Alright guys I have gotten this far on my own just reading forums and finally need some advice. I cant tell if my plants are ready to flower....they are three weeks into veg maybe closer to four weeks now. Also any other advice on what you see would be great!

2. The longer you wait, the bigger the ladies will be. Remember, plants will generally grow an extra third of its size when flowering, so i would wait atleast another 4 weeks, depending on your space. But, you COULD start flowering at around 3 weeks..... When nodes start growing branches.

3. ^ what he said... also one plant per pot is a general rule...

4. Yeah that was a mess up...first grow and wasnt paying attention when I put the seeds down. What happens if I don have two plants in one pot?

5. Well theres a few issues, mainly your roots and light penetration. Your goona have to use a pretty big pot or they will end up bounding up and suffocating. And they are going to be fighting for nitrients, moisture and oxygen. They are goona be so close that your not goona get the yeild you would normally expect because they wont be getting nearly as mich light.... You also have to worry about air circulation, but thats not hard to take xare of at all.......If i were you i would take your "smallest" take a few clones and chop it afterwards.... Would save alot of hassle.

6. I cant cloan because I dont know what my females are yet. It was just bag seed that im growing....once I find the males and take them out will that fix all my problems as long as I dont have two femals in a pot? And I have no clue how to clone..

7. Watch videos on how to clone. And its fine clone anyway. If it happens to be a female, you will have more than one which >1 imo. Shit you can even take clones in both.... I just know i wouldnt do more than one plant in one pot.