Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

are my plants healthy

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by danbigbud123, Jan 4, 2013.

1. #1 danbigbud123, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    My plants are 6 days old I am using all the correct equipment 400 watt light so on and so on this is my first grow bit of advice please

ForumRunner_20130103_232127.png

ForumRunner_20130103_232154.png

Attached Files:

2. healthy but hungry for a feed!

3. oh and watch that stretching :D

4. Really? I think it's hot soil. What are you using for soil and nutes?

4th grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud 1200w

5. yellowing leaves, reddish stems and no curling leaves? -

more NPK i'd say

6. #6 Buffalo11024, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    Wheres your Ph? Bet its wrong. With this many deficiencies.

7. Could be but no burn.

8. Yeah you guys are right. I didn't look at the second and third pic close enough. The first looks like a two week old seedling.

9. Dont feed em any nutes yet buddy, give it some time.

10. This.

11. Still think its a ph problem.

12. More info could definitely make diagnosis easier.

13. Im 90% positive. You can start and grow healthy seedlings in rockwool for two weeks with only phd water.

14. Im using standard potting soil from a garden centre no nutes yet just water with a ph of 6.5 they ate growing more everyday I checked this morning and the one in the firs pic now has yellow spoys on leaves?

15. It seems that they are getting too much of something. I would transplant to perhaps a good quality potting soil like Canna.
    The cheaper mixes from the big stores are not really suited for marajuana, like the babies you have. It is such a resiliant plant I am sure yours will survive if it's enviroment is not too hot, good luck.

16. I have bought a decent fan today and some j innes potting soil should i transfer to bigger pots using new soil?

17. I have just got a fan to keep them cooler and john innes potting soil should i repot and see how it goes?