Are my plants doing good? and some Q's

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by colton420, Jun 30, 2011.

1. So im doing my first grow this year. the seeds were just some seeds i got out of a good bag i had, both plants are the same strain. One is one month and 5 days. the other is 1 month and 3 days from sprout. My questions are how am i doing? is there anything i can do at this point to maximize the bud i get with minimul risk, and i noticed one of my plants is exceptionally larger than the other, the small one is on its 5th or 6th node and all of them except the first node are 3 bladed leafs, my big one is on its 6th or 7th node and it has 2 sets of 5 bladed leafs already. Im wondering if there is somthing wrong with the small one that is preventing it from growing as fast as my big one? the small one is about 8 inches or so tall, the big one is a little over a foot. ANY HELP ON ANYTHING WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Attached Files:

2. anyone?..

3. You didn't give us really... Anything to give advice on lol. Were these seeds to dirt or germinate with paper towel? Any nutes? It looks like you just pug it in dirt... Weed is much like you, it would like to be in a Comfy bed(good soil) then in dirt.

4. i was just seeing if all was going good and maybe some advice on training haha i did the paper towl for germination, no nutes, Fox Farms Ocean forest is under a little layer of sand that kinda collasped in my hole lol, i split a 1.5 cubic ft bag of it for 2 plants, looked like about a 5-6 gallon hole for each

5. idk. its possible the big one may be a male. not trying to freak you out or anything. but i had a male and female that were both planted at the same day, same strain, Skunk #1 x Haze, and the male turned into a monster while the female is still small. granted the male pollinated the female, which is what we want. the male is probably 3 1/2 ft tall and the female a little over a ft. just my opinion of the matter.

6. i thought you didnt want the male to pollinate the female? if im correct that means the female focuses on growing seeds and not better/more weed, i could be wrong though haha

7. depends on what the purposes of the plant are. we bought jack herer from a seed bank and got these as freebies. one male and one female, and no more seeds. so, in order to keep the strain alive, we let the male pollinate the female. that way, we dont have to purchase more seeds.

8. thats a good idea haha more power too ya, im just growing this year for experience/bud lol

9. well, the mother and father arent mine. but i can get all the seeds off it i want. i have one that has sprouted and its starting to grow. if the rain will ever end. so my sprout is mine to do with as i please, and is mainly experience. i dont know if it will be male or female. but i get to test my grow site and get growing experience. its a win win for me:)