Are my plants dieing???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jodbeenoh, Jan 23, 2009.

1. ok well this is my first time growing and my original plan was to have one plant and grow it all basic. i slowly got addicted to them and have upgraded but not too crazy. i have five plants growing starting their 4th week light cycle 18 on and 6 off. im using MG soil, two 150w 2600 lumes CFL's and two 18" cool white on the side. i did transplant them a few days ago and i think that might have been the problem.

PROBLEMS:
    -small flys or nats are coming to growing station. are they hurting my plants?
    -Should i get Mylar and cover my walls to see better improvments? (so far i only have flat white)
    -the yellowish color on my leafs are scaring me. on my big plant only the bottems leafs are looking bad but its still growing strong. shoulds i cut the bad ones off?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. #2 abnormldood, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    It could be the MG potting soil you have them in. MG usually includes slow release nutes for commercial plants, but aren't good for MJ plants. I haven't used it myself for this very reason. What's your PH at? Also, unless the yellowing leaves are DOA, give them a chance to come back to life. If you have a PH meter(Hopefully you do), use it to measure the runoff. If you are worried about insects in your station, get some neem oil, follow the mixing directions, and spray the plant thoroughly. It kills off just about anything with no harm to your plants.

3. if u feed them with 2much nuts the problem appears in burn leaf tips...that might be a problem but i see the yeelow tips are only in one so ...