Are my lungs ok?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Dhgh, Apr 17, 2019.

1. I’ve been smoking weed consistently for around 3 years and daily for the last year and a half. My lungs felt pretty good through all this. I’m not in the best shape. 2 months ago I started smoking the carts heavy. I can go through a cart in as little as 2 days but usually 3 or 4. Within these 2 months Ive gone through 16 Dab pens. Most of which are good quality and I assume to have low pesticides. I always find good carts in my area. Brands no one has heard of before but with premium quality. We are odd, canabliss are the best I’ve seen. Most of the carts were cereal, Dank, smart cart. Is 1 cart every 2 days waay too much and are the pesticides killing me. I take deep ass breaths to breath and firmly believe I had some form of pesticides poisoning from a couple Mario carts I had.

Am I fucked?

Has anyone else had we are odd carts as well as canabliss and smart cart?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Your lungs are fine but I don't like the looks of your liver! Joking aside, don't buy carts off the street. You never know what's in them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dank, Mario and cereal carts are all knockoffs. They're just packaging.

Do you really think mario and cereal carts are a legit brand? The obvious copyright infringement should tell you its fake. The packaging can be found online and you can fill the carts with anything.

You probably feel like shit cause you been inhaling hotdog water or honey or god knows what.

Will you die? Yeah some day we all will. However you may of inhaling some heavy metals or some weird chemicals if you don't stop buying blackmarket shit.

There's already been reports of people puking blood due to these fake carts. Which I'm 99% sure what your getting isn't real distille.

You think someone in an illegal state is going to make you legit distille very funny dude. Its easier for them fill it up with ejuice and hotdog water and fool your ass. Which they seem to be doing quite well at.

The reason you need so many carts is becuase they're fake. A real one would get you blased in a few hits.

Go to a legal state to get real carts or stop buying off the blackmarket if your in one.