Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are my joints good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shoeeeeeesss, Nov 22, 2011.

1. [quote name='"SmokeEater"']

Lol you can tell what kind of pot he has rolled by looking at that picture? hats off...

One on the right is nicest, try rolling the "filter" smaller and tighter similarly to one on the right.
    Also lay the pot in the paper the shape you want to your joint, as you roll it tight it should keep a nice shape.
    Overall an excellent start, practice, practice, practice[/quote]

yeah I used a cigarette filter. I heard they were good.

2. After a while I swear like every joint just looks totally perfect. Not even like a ripple in the paper and perfectly straight daym. Time for a 2 paper fatty brooooo XD As for the filter... honestly you can use any business card/piece of paper as long as it's not super thick and it will be perfect as long as you make it a good size and length so the j burns smooth (not too slow or fast depending on the type of weed).

3. [quote name='"bauermustdie"']

yeah I used a cigarette filter. I heard they were good.[/quote]

What? Why? I thought you made your own out of like cig box piece or something. Maybe even a RAW filter. I was definitely not praising the use of a cigarette filter

4. Looks like mine when I first started rolling.

Now I can roll one without even looking, biggest I've done is a 18 inch joint. YUMMY!!

5. Pretty decent. I don't usually smoke fatties though. I like making perfectly cylindrical joints that are kinda small because I have a low tolerance and joints usually aren't good for passing so when I share my stuff I give everyone their own little J. Gets us all at least buzzing for the night before we go bowling or something.

6. [quote name='"JoshieGah"']Looks like mine when I first started rolling.

Now I can roll one without even looking, biggest I've done is a 18 inch joint. YUMMY!![/quote]

holy shit that must of been one hell of a day haha

7. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

What? Why? I thought you made your own out of like cig box piece or something. Maybe even a RAW filter. I was definitely not praising the use of a cigarette filter[/quote]

the last one on the right had a index card filter thing.

8. [quote name='"bauermustdie"']

the last one on the right had a index card filter thing.[/quote]

Now that's what I'm talking about!

9. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

Now that's what I'm talking about![/quote]

should I just use the index card ?

10. Yes lol, the cig filters filter out shit you want

11. Honestly I would stick to using business cards, they fit in your wallet and are free everywhere you go.
    I have never had any problems with them and you can make them any size you want.

....I feel like rolling a jay now