Are My Girls Pregnant?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 20fan, Apr 30, 2007.

1. I'm a noob, 1st real grow. White Rhino, 4 weeks into flower. 11 days into flower, I removed a hermie from the room. Could he/she have pollinated my babies that soon?
    When I removed the hermie, I broke open a few of the bigger balls, just liquid inside, no powder.
    Is it natural to have what is obviously seed pods in the flowers? I picked 1 of them off from a lower bud site yesterday. Sticky goo is all that was there.
    I hope the pics are clear enough. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

CIMG0654_edited.jpg

CIMG0639.jpg

CIMG0649.jpg

CIMG0653.jpg

I do know about the yellowing of the leaves. I think I fixed that problem. Ph was really low. I gave them a little epsom salt and it seemed to stop the yellowing and the green came back. I did however have a few leaves curl up and fall off, but overall, they seem to be getting better.

2. Sorry, 5 weeks in to flower.

3. In some cases the seed pods which are usually very small and not seen readily do swell up for no apparent reason, i rather like it when it happens as it makes for heavier yeild and denser buds.

Only to find out if there is a seed inside is to pinch it... but i wouldnt, its no big deal ifyou have a seed or 2 at least you have some seeds to grow on your next grow.

If it was polenated, only where the pollen fell will produce seeds, doesnt mean the entire plant will start producing seeds so there is nothing to worry about once you moved the hermie out of the room.

4. Question, are you sure that plant isnt beginning to hermie as well?? looking at one of the pictures i see things that may look like pollen sacks.

5. If you are talking about the 1st pic, that is what I thought was the seed pods. I apologize, it's my 1st time, so I'm not 100% sure about anything right now. They are in the buds only. There is nothing hanging from the stems.

I had an obvious hermie at about 11 days. He/she developed balls at the internodes (?). see pic. Neither of these did that. I'm just hoping that what you are seeing as pollen sacks isn't. I'd rather it be seeds. I did remove 1 pod from a lower bud site the other day. It was filled with sticky goo. I have 6 clones, 3 from each. What are their chances if these are hermies?

Plants 015_edited.jpg

6. I think DierWolf is right, pic number 1....if you split those pods on top & you see yellow flowers inside pinch them off and look for more