Are my babies stretching?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Toastman8, Jan 24, 2013.

1. They've only been under light for a few days, it's a 600w mh but I have it turned down to 50%. I have a small fan I could put on them but I'm not sure if its too early. The right plant is a blue og and the one on the left is Hawaiian snow. Humidity is only at about 20%, damn dry north eastern winter air.

image-873527970.jpg

image-428801430.jpg

image-2353682512.jpg

2. yup stretching

id suggest putting them under flouros for a week or so first

3. What about putting the fan on them or turning up my light or lowering it a little more?

4. #4 thevines2, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    they will still stretch this early using a metal halide the light is too intense for them

could try using a dome on em

5. What would the benefit of the dome be?

6. To cut down the light intensity. I use t5 for first t5 weeks then put them under my MH

7. I would not use a dome, and no I dont think those are stretching for sure. Its hard to say, I just got done with a run of Afghan kush from attitude, and the 6 sprouted up WAY higher than those in less than a week. I thought for sure my plants were males...
    I had to prop them up with toothpics!
    My light was where it always was, not too high not to low.

But when they went to the veg room, they reall filled out. And by the time they hit flower they were stocky bushes...
    So if your light is close enough not to burn, then they might not be stretching as much as just thats how some plants grow.

Im really suprised no one on here popped up with " its your ph " yet....haha :)

8. I was just wondering that I'm planning on checking it when I get home