Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are firecrackers worth making?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gregwilder, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Is it any better than smoking it?

2. No rush, longer onset, lasts forever, strong body stone. It's up to you.

3. I've heard from quite a few people firecrackers is what gave them there best high. But make sure to do them right look at a few guides on the internet or you could just waste all of that weed.

4. If you have a little bud to spare i'd say it worth trying. They taste like shit though. I though they would taste good considering i like the taste of all the elements separate, but boy are they nasty.

When I did them, i smoked right when i felt it coming on, and it gave me a fantastic high for a good two hours.

I would recommend doing a combination of the two. It's a little underwhelming by itself.

5. If you have plenty of weed do it - smoke bowls too though to achieve a real high ;)

6. if made properly, you won't need to smoke in addition to eating one because you'll be the highest you've ever been. a lot of people on here complain and say they didn't work but if you just follow the recipe carefully you'll get amazing results.