Are feminized seeds stable?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by michael68, Jun 29, 2010.

1. After searching I've seen a lot of mixed opinions on this with some people saying they're unreliable, don't produce good, etc.

I'm growing regular maple leaf indica seeds outdoors right now and I'm wondering about my next grow maybe.

2. if you buy them from a good shop they should be good
    some times they will give u advice to improve ur chances of success
    u just have to ask them

3. I'd probably be using Barney's farm and DNA genetics maybe.

4. So far the only fem seeds i seen go hrmie was from dutch passion,but this was when they where first introduced so prob improved since.but I've planted over 100 I bet and only had that first batch go fuked fer me.Paradise seeds seem to be the most stable as far as lookin the same there almost like clones. And I have quite a few friends that are in the work as well and haven't heard a complaint from them

5. Have you tried Barney's farm or DNA genetics?

Also nice grows, what soil do you use? Or what mix do you use for making your own.

6. Am this year ,haven't b4 .I usu sunshine mix,or make my own peatmoss,perlite,vermiculite,lime,greensand,worm castings or blood and bone meal,or espoma nutes which is bunch of meals mixed together. then i'll put that in a container or mix it with native soil unless its really clayish then ill dig a hole and put it in.if your usin pots use biggest you can, 5 gal just dont do it unless u cut a hole in bottom so roots can grow into ground,also water polymers help buy ya few days if drought hit and ya cant make it to water

7. Nice, ya I have my plants in the ground, about 8 gallon holes of FFOF because this year I only have a few plants.

How does this look for a mix?

Native soil (or should I use cheap regular potting soil like Kellogs brand etc?), aged cow manure, worm castings, guano, kelp meal, and some perlite.

I don't know about the percentages.

8. i used cheap potting soil in a 5 gallon pot
    and its growing great
    and i fertilize it with a lil bit of merical grow..but not to much
    they seem to be doing good