Are EZ Widers the worst papers on the market?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by sandwichman, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Got some ez widers, had a beautiful fatty rolled up for my friends.  took it out of my little altoids box and light it.  It promptly falls apart due to non-sticky adhesive.

anything I can do about these dreadful papers? Or do  Igotta wait til tomorrow and grab some zigzags?

2. You prob just have a Shitty pack of papers it happens sometimes lol

3. yeah I've rolled a fair amount of EZ wider joints and they've all smoked fuckin fantastic. Me and my friend like to roll a juicy j then double wrap it in a ez wider, smokes like a charm

4. Bro you use an altoids case as well haha. That's tight man love mine. Sorry A.D.D. Is kicking in

5. #5 Michio Kaku, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
     You probably didn't roll it right, EZ widers are alright.. I've rolled plenty of great joints with them. So it has to be your rolling, the adhesive shouldn't make or break your rolling. If you think it wasn't sticky enough don't wet it so much, adhesive on papers works best when slightly wettened. You probably rolled it in a hurry and/or over-licked it.
    Dude why do you fuckin double wrap, that's gross as fuck 

6. [quote name="Michio Kaku" post="19309400" timestamp="1389294074"] You probably didn't roll it right, EZ widers are alright.. I've rolled plenty of great joints with them. So it has to be your rolling, the adhesive shouldn't make or break your rolling. If you think it wasn't sticky enough don't wet it so much, adhesive on papers works best when slightly wettened. You probably rolled it in a hurry and/or over-licked it.Dude why do you fuckin double wrap, that's gross as fuck [/quote]Have you ever tried it?

7. I think Randy's taste like computer paper

8. hell no those peice of shit see through ones are. trust me

9. Tops may be the worst honestly.

10. #10 Michio Kaku, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Yeah before I got my rolling skills down I did it. The double papers make it harsh as fuck unless you have double weed.
    Yeah they suck pretty bad but there's gotta be worse papers..
    Maybe not lol, I know they have those glue-stripless papers so I'd say those are the worst.
    If you count transparent papers, TRIP brand clear papers suck donkey balls even more than TOPs.

11. Hm well each to his own I guess I don't personally find that's it that harsh. I do smoke two packs a day though so I may not be the best judge XD

12. fuckin bugler papers suck hairy balls