Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Elevators(smoking Trick) dangerous

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by drodrodro, Nov 6, 2008.

1. You dont get knocked out when you do what this guy is talking about... but it does cut off oxygen...

I was young once, I have done almost everything listed in this thread...

I would just stick to strike outs... which if you dont know goes like this:

Take a hit, hold it in,
    Take a shot of something
    Chase is wid beer
    exhale...

Gets you dizzy for sure lol

2. I really hope this excludes my post

3. best advice here

4. ive never heard of people lifting up but back in the day ive seen that.. breathe in and out quickly for a bit while crouched down than as the person gives u a shotgun u stand up w/ it and than when u get to the top (standing up) ur all dizzy and shit and fall over...

these were my crazy roommates that turned into crack heads.. i never tried it but its just a fuckin headrush... just smoke the shit and fuck all the fancy crap... elevators could turn u into a crackhead (???) :)

5. back in high school someone did this in the bathroom (without the smoking part) and he fell and bust his head wide open. "NATURAL SELECTION"

6. MmmmmHmmmmm interesting that people are stupid enough to go around doing this. Great way to introduce yourself to the city....:wave:

7. :hello:

8. I once heard of this little girl who got her shoelaces stuck in an escalator and then her leg got amputated..

9. hey I've heard that before too a long time ago.

I always thought my mom was trying to scare me into tying my shoes but I guess it was real...

10. No i havent smashed my face into a wall lmao.

Why wouldnt u just kick off your shoe if it was caught in an escalator

11. Yeah well... this IS seasoned tokers. That is not something a seasoned toker (i pray) would do. This belongs in rec at best. Enough said.

12. Cutting off oxygen to your brain is always good! Remember, just be safe and it'll be fun!

13. sounds a little desperate, just smoke some more weed.

14. its pretty dumb, all your doing is getting a 10 second high because your almost suffocating yourself. Same thing as jerking off with a noose around your neck if you ask me.

15. No offense man, but that sounds fucking retarded. Like the California high shit middle schooler's did. All you are doing is passing out and maybe falling and gouging out your eye.

Yes, they are dangerous.

16. #36 chronicman00, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
    Ive seen a person go into a seizure from doing that

Here from where im from an elevator hit is different than what you described it as but ive never done it. It pretty much gives the same effects though.

17. sounds like a whole procedure just to get high . not worth my time

18. i have done it. scared the hell out of me. i recommend you do not do it anymore. all it is is depriving your brain of oxygen, causing your brain to kill many, many, cells and start to shut down. just stick to the herb man.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

19. holding a hit in while spinning in circles real fast sounds more fun, effective, and doesnt sound as retarded, try that if u like borderline brain++ damage:wave:

20. Erotic Asphyxiation?? Or maybe, Herb-otic Asphyxiation?