Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Elevators(smoking Trick) dangerous

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by drodrodro, Nov 6, 2008.

1. #1 drodrodro, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
    I had always heard about Elevators and seen them done several times, but never believed they were legit till I tried one. An Elevator is when someone blows you a shottie and you breathe in and out the smoke as fast as possible, then you cross your arms and someone lifts you up by your arms off the ground and jerks you up and down till your back cracks. When you are released, you go into a daze and almost lose consciousness, and lose complete motor skills and fall to the ground. You lay there, thinking of random things for 10 seconds to a minute and a half, before you relies what happened. It was accually kindof fun, but you need someone there to make sure you dont hit your head and anything on your fall. I did it a few times, and like everything the feeling lesses the more you do it, but never really disapates. I talked to one of my friends about it, and he said he heard it causes siezures. I'm sure it could be very dangerous, but does anyone know anything about this? I dont think its safe so do it at your own risk of siezures, back injuries, etc.

2. i think it sounds dumb

3. Never Heard of this and I would never recommend anything that would harm yourself our others.

4. ya thats really dumb. a lot of its lack of oxygen because it forces you to hold your hit extra long. plus it takes away a lot of blood from your head. sounds stupid and juvenile to me and thats enough reason not to do it.

5. I've never heard of this but it does not sound very safe. Reminds me of a field trip in high school where all the kids were knocking eachother out with sleeper holds...cutting off bloodflow to the brain can never be good so I'll stay away from these elevators

6. i have actually done this before.. and if your going to do it.. its prolly best that you only do it once and if your gonna do it again.. id wait awhile

7. Jesus why don't you just go and buy some keyboard cleaner? Sounds stupid and it makes me hurt on the inside.

8. some people (actually a lot of people) in experienced tokers get kinda harsh with their opinions, but seriously....

bad idea. just roll another blunt instead :)

9. Doesn't sound very fun at all. :(

10. This reminds me of the thread with the dude would choke his friend to the point of losing consciousness for a rush. That guy got torn a new one.

11. Whip-its

nuf said

12. Its basically a HUGE headrush.
    Like sometimes when you wake up in the morning you stand up and you cant see for a couple seconds, or when you take a huge rip
    I personally LOVE it, and sometimes squeeze the veins on my neck to get one :smoking:

But everyone will tell you there dangerous

13. sounds dumb. i think you could prolly easily mess up your back doing that.

And after wrestling for 6 years, my back has about had it.

14. iv never liked that faint game kids play n i dun think i would enjoy it while smoking weed

15. Sounds like it could cause brain damage. >>

16. SUCH A GOOD IDEA! you know whats better! cutting off the circulation to your head, that gets you really fucked up! its fun!

Yeah... i wouldnt recommend that, or what i said. it was obviously a joke.

17. hahahaha he's gonna be one of those people that dies in a botched autoerotic asphyxiation attempt.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Exactly what happens. In NY the elevator is when you give someone a shooty( from the blunt not your hands) and you give it to them while they are in a crouched position and you continue till they stand up. That is an elevator in my opinion. I'm tooo drunk so I might not be on the right thread.... if I am not pm me and let me know so i can edit my post. But what the guy said above me is right!

19. While you're at it smash your face into a brick wall, you'll trip balls!

20. I did that at school when I was like 14. It was retarded, everyone was raving about how awesome it was. You basically get choked out, wake up leaning against a wall/on the ground and have no memory of what just happened. Pretty dumb.