Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are cops allowed to do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankdogg, Nov 29, 2011.

1. You slept with your teacher?

2. no but you learn a thing or two living in east san diego county

3. You get more of an education kickin it at lindo lake than you will in school

4. I would probably sell someone a gram for $100.. some rich kids around here are desperate to pick up before the weekends if they're dry and I definitely know someone who would pay that much

5. Cops are allowed to do any thing they are the fuckig government

6. 1st of all, a cop would never ask for a $100 gram....

7. the guy was hypothetically speaking when he said $100 a gram. quit being retards and taking things out of context; you are spamming up his thread. calling him dumb actually makes you look stupid because you cant understand a "pretend" situation.

[quote name='"Blamazing"']Cops are allowed to do any thing they are the fuckig government[/quote]i second that. well not anything. but you get the idea. they really and truley can do whatever they'de like.

8. Thats not helping make your point

9. No, they don't have to admit their cops even if asked directly.

Canadian entrapment law:

10. Either is a half a page of de-railing after someone proved you wrong. Even though he was 50% wrong as well. No one realized

11. As FenceWalker (and others) said, police officers do not have to tell you they are police officers. Entrapment is a tricky subject that has a lot of legal gray area.

What FW said, as well as some of the discussion in this thread is good info.

12. You sure you quoted the right guy?

13. Yes I am

14. Mind explaining?

The FBI thing was barely a de-railer and when did someone prove me wrong on something?

15. ^Troll be Trolling hopefully do not have to ignore. I am not your average guy you can't derail me from calling you out haha. You know exactly how it went down and that I was not referring to the FBI comment.

16. cops DO NOT need to reveal their identity when asked. and a cop can ask you to sell them weed but actually cant pretend to sell drugs.

17. Cops will fuck you any chance they get...watch yourselves and your assholes.

18. Not to get any more off-topic, but -- I doubt mushroom is trolling. He's an Old School member and probably has better things to do with his time :cool:

19. Do you think Narcs say that they're cops? No they don't.