Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are cops allowed to do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankdogg, Nov 29, 2011.

1. They don't have to tell you anything. Has noone ever seen prostitution busts or even bait cars?

2. You should just wait until the given situation arises and find out for yourself...... .. .

3. They don't have to tell you there a cop. Its entrapment when they say "no, I'm not a cop". They will do this for example.

You: Got bud?

Cop: yep

You: are you a cop?

Cop: how about you, are you a cop?

4. Don't you watch TV? They do this all the time on those cop shows to catch prostitutes, I've never seen em do it to a pot dealer though usually just crack dealers and prostitutes

5. Maybe in Canada

6. [quote name='"Dankdogg"']

no duh a cop is going to know his fuckin stuff!!! Whats that have to do with my *EXAMPLE* OF A SITUATION though?

It's just an example, holy shit. Would you be happier if i changed that example to 10$ a gram then?.. you're right maybe, 100$ is obviously wayyyyy too off for an EXAMPLE!! sorry sir, ill try to be less stupid next time.[/quote]

Lol!! You just have to filter through the silly remarks people make to find an intelligent one.
    The key is to not buy or sell on the street. That way you don't risk getting caught up in the police bs.

7. it don't matter cause if you're selling anyways there's no way in hell they are going to do shit about "entrapment", you got the stuff, you're the dealer lol..Unless the cop planted that shit you ain't got a case to prove

8. Yes they can. An undercover cop I'm my area tried to sell to a group of gangsters and when he pulled out his gun they ganged up on him and beat him to death

9. Cops can do whatever they can get away with, it happens every second.

You think cops uphold the law??? Don't be naive.

10. Except only informants may use illicit drugs. An undercover leo cannot use but we all know how cops like to follow rules

11. LMAO I was just about to post this

12. Theres a manswers episode about how to tell if a prostitute is a cop or not. Watch it and apply logic to the same scenario, but with distribution instead of prostitution :)

13. [quote name='"Tokey McBong"']

Except only informants may use illicit drugs. An undercover leo cannot use but we all know how cops like to follow rules[/quote]

Informants aren't cops. Undercovers can use if it's required to keep their cover but it's usually FBI that would need to

14. they can still be subject to legal ramifications they must find a way to fake it at all costs but their superiors make the calls so in the end it doesn't matter

15. Im just reminded of an FBI operation to infiltrate a biker gang (I think the Outlaws) where he describes how he used meth for weeks on end

16. yeah, they can. its called a sting. theyre allowed to do pretty much whatever, even if its illegal, because the cops work with the prosecutors office and the prosecutor will agree not to prosecute for it.

17. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    Maybe in Canada[/quote]

I live in the US of A.

18. They were taking out the Vagos and it was an atf created biker gang called the arizona solos and they had a "dirty man" who was technically an informant. The others used no doz and ephedrine tablets. I remember learning this in criminal justice class

19. You arent talking about American laws

Nice name drop:p

20. theres a reason I earned college credits for the class and never studied :wave: