Are cats good high conpanians?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by RooRBongBrother, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My gf & I have 2 cats.

Monster is 6 months he is an orange cat half Siamese half sh. Hair domestic.

Gandalf is 3 months grey/white short hair domestic.

Awesome pets, but also the devil cause their babies. Good pals for stoners. Gandalf likes weed and the smell of it a lot. Monster, not so much.

2. I used to get my friends cat high before school and every morning he was right there at the bus stop ready to get stoned.

3. I can't comment on cats as i've never had a cat or a dog throughout my entire life.
    I did have a family of stick insects, and although they're not exactly brilliant "companions", getting baked and trying to find all the stick insects amongst a load o' greenery was a hell of a lot of fun.... for some reason.

4. My cat new I was on unmentionables once.
    I'm not trolling or kidding either, I'm serious.

I went into the bathroom and the cat followed me in there and perched on the sink (it NEVER, and to this day, never has never again done that) and STARED at me. I stared back at it. It didn't move an inch; his eyes were fixated on mine. So I sat there for five minutes on the toilet just staring at my cat (I keep it together very well on unmentionables, because I'm experienced) just to see what it would do. It didn't do anything. It just stayed there, about 5 feet away from me, looking at me.

I went back to my room and the cat followed me in here (usual) and then as I hopped in bed the cat jumped up right after (never does that) and sat down about a foot away from me. Then I started petting it and it liked my petting more than usual, and started purring. I petted him for close to an hour and the whole time he was purring and just looking into my eyes.

He totally knew.

5. Sorry I bumped this old thread but I had to post this, my friends cat Buddha pretending to hit the Buddha

image-772893922.jpg

And here's my other friends cat Otto he's fat as fuck and he just sits in the sun and rolls in dirt all day I love him :)

image-2424330128.jpg

6. Big big info on cats.

What kind of cat do you like, all up in your business and around all the time to get petted or docile and out of the way?

Male cats are the former for sure! Male cats need attention and if you have two male cats it gets to be crazy. I have this one cat who needs 6 hours of petting a day and if you really get it depressed he will piss on your stuff and rip his fur out. He's got emotional issues and is a fucking lunatic. The other cat jumps off my fucking head when I'm sleeping and destroys all my blinds. I use to like cats.

7. when i was younger i would bond with my cat a lot while high, it was funny. but im looking at getting a companion soon. tempted to buy a dalmatian and bond with it hella lot and be like sublime with the dog that goes everywhere with them haha even on stage. ahh im pretty blazed.

8. I loved cats when I was younger, I had one that would watch tv with me and sit right next to me and watching the screen the entire time. That cat was bitchin'. I had another bitchin' cat named Smokey. I think I just have the wrong cat combination. Do not over look the cat combination!

9. haha otto looks chill as fuck

10. I think that cats are very unsocial animals, but they are smarter than dogs for example.
    I got a 2 year old female stafford.

11. What makes you say that there smarter than dogs. I think dogs are smarter just look at the size of there cranium compared to a cat. But i dont know its not like we could give a dog and a cat an iq tst and see which one scores higher.

12. [quote name='"CrowClaw"']

What makes you say that there smarter than dogs. I think dogs are smarter just look at the size of there cranium compared to a cat. But i dont know its not like we could give a dog and a cat an iq tst and see which one scores higher.[/quote]

Cats have better sense of direction if a dog leaves the house and wanders it will get lost, but cats can roam around and they always know the way back home

13. I have a bunch of animals, also cats. (living on a farm)
    And I've experienced that you can fool a dog, like when playing a game..
    But a cat is smarter.
    I'm blazed out of my skull right now and I can't find the words to express myself properly in English, and I can't say exactly what I mean.. So I'll come back to this thread later on.

14. [quote name='"kiefsmoker420"']

Cats have better sense of direction if a dog leaves the house and wanders it will get lost, but cats can roam around and they always know the way back home[/quote]

Lmao dogs have a bad sense of direction, they can find anything/anyone/anyplace with there nose, they will sniff there way home

15. I don't think that really has much to do with their intelligence, that's just an instinctual thing...

16. My neighbors tried to get rid of their dog by dropping it off 30 miles away. 5 hours later the dog was back again. Seeing their reaction was priceless.

I don't understand why they fuckin did that. That dog was the coolest dog ever.

Black shepherd lab mix great dog. Stupid ass neighbors.

17. ^Your neighbors are trash! How do people even become that way they must have been abused children.

Dogs are smarter than cats that is all.

18. Dude i love my cat when I'm high, its like he knows im high and is all cool about it.

19. ya for real fuck your neighbors

offer to take the dog to a shelter yourself, he's obviously not wanted there

20. [quote name='"smokehound"']My neighbors tried to get rid of their dog by dropping it off 30 miles away. 5 hours later the dog was back again. Seeing their reaction was priceless.

I don't understand why they fuckin did that. That dog was the coolest dog ever.

Black shepherd lab mix great dog. Stupid ass neighbors.[/quote]

Steal the dog and make it your best friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.