Are cats good high conpanians?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by RooRBongBrother, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I used to have a cat but i never really got stoned back then, im thinking of buying a ragdoll kitten mainly coz im home by myself alot and thought he could be cool to chill with.
    Anyone have a cat that chills with them when they're baked?

2. Ya they are! They are funny, and if you bring them with you in the car, and if you get pulled over and they get the k-9 unit, the dog will only be able to focus on the cat.

3. Dude my friend has a cat that is usually really scared of people but one day I whent to his house stoned and I like bonded with the cat , I was sitting on the couch and for like the 30 mins the cat walked around me rubbing his head all over me it was crazy, but yeah cats are awesome when your stoned, here's my friends new kittens

image-3093762132.jpg

4. When I used to smoke before school in my backyard my cat would always be put theres and I would pet him and stuff while I smoked but I never blew it in his fce or anythin cause I didn't want him to be high or to smell like weed haha, and who's cat is that Naveed?^

5. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']When I used to smoke before school in my backyard my cat would always be put theres and I would pet him and stuff while I smoked but I never blew it in his fce or anythin cause I didn't want him to be high or to smell like weed haha, and who's cat is that Naveed?^[/quote]

Bryan's it's a Smegma breed

6. [quote name='"kiefsmoker420"']

Bryan's it's a Smegma breed[/quote]

Oh nice, it looks like my cat kinda but mine produces alot more smegma

7. Cats are freakin awesome

8. Bearded dragons are my pet of choice, they are so awesome looking and so chill...and girls love them hahah it's a good convo starter and more unique then an average cat. :smoke:

9. Cats are awesome to play with while high or just to pet them sitting in your lap or next to you chilling like you are both high as fuck. My cat makes me smile 24/7 and it's been 2 years after I took him.

10. Bearded dragons are cool for sure!

I'm not a cat guy, but my good friend has 2 cats, both of them are cool as fuck! And we always smoke and chill there so they are used to being picked up and petted and real cool and whatnot.

They're names are Russell Westbrook, and Little Cat.

But chicks love cats dude

11. My cat will sit on my lap when I get high, if I need to get up I just lift her up and set her down on my seat, when I come back I lift her up and set her back on my lap, its like she never moves haha. I think cats are great stoner companions, soft and cuddly :p

12. My cat (rip) was awesome.

She was very well behaved. She liked weed too.

Not just the smell she liked getting high. Whenever she saw me breaking up bud she would get excited. Haha. It blows not having her around..

13. op...in a word...yes :le:

14. No humans are

15. im allergic unfortunatly.

16. My cat just plops over so you can scratch his belly, that's his mission in life. What's not great about haveing a little ball of fur that you can play with while you're high.

17. exactly^ +rep

18. My cat lays on my bed with me and it's such good company after a nice sesh.

19. i like cats, but i have a bunny and it is very funny

20. My cat is such a sweetheart when I'm high. She comes over to me and we just chill for anywhere from 30 min to hours. She gets so cuddly and fun to play with. Sometimes a blow a little smoke in her face. Then she gets very relaxed. I lay on the couch watching a movie, and she'll just lay on top of my chest with her head buried into my chin purring away and licking me. She also loves to play when high.

On the topic of cats and weed:
    My friends cat got bitten by a big dog on the back left leg, and has permanent nerve damage. At first the little guy was "different" with his personality an the meds the vet prescribed weren't doing shit. So my bro makes him an almond canna-butter and rubs it on his food. The little guy has been back to normal ever since, and even manages to run at times with little limp. He is also such a cuddle suck when we are high

Yes, cats are amazing when your high

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.