Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are blunts addicting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Dec 11, 2011.

1. If you smoke enough of the wraps will you become addicted to the nicotine? I smoked 9 blunts between 4 people friday night. 2 of them quit like half way in. So it was mostly just me and this stoner chick poofin away.

I still felt high when i woke up the yesterday. And i smoked another blunt around lunchtime.

But i woke up feeling like absolute shit. I took a hit of the roach and i feel better. But now i am thinking i am addicted to tobacco. Is it possible? I smoked cigs before and never got addicted. And i have been smoking blunts for like four years now. But only when i'm with other people.

2. you probably had a headache from the nicotine buzz because i had a headache yesterday too from just two blunts

3. Just stop smoking blunts. The addiction will move on, especially since it is a fairly new one. Know what I mean? It hasn't completely "stuck" yet.

4. In theory, yes. In practice, it's unlikely unless your toking all day erryday but even then its still a longshot i'd think

5. Dude, chill, seems like your still a bit high and that opens the door to paranoia. I don't think it works that way, or that there isn't enough nicotine in blunt paper for that. Plus, if you said you've already smoked and aren't addicted, why start now with less?
    The only way you're addicted is if you get cravings and with a blunt, I doubt you'd get cravings for tobacco, weed maybe.

6. I smoked 3 blunts and now i only smoke blunts, i cant smoke anything else, their so addicting, i smoke a blunt every 20 minutes , maybe more.

7. Blunt's aren't really addicting in morderation.
    I don't think they are though, at all....... *don't quote me on that* :)

In life, everything in moderation is good ;).

Yep, you smoked too much - that's why you woke up "high"

Did you smoke a blunt before sleeping? That's probably why you woke up feeling "shit"

:smoking:

8. Dude stop falling into something you don't need to. Addiction is all in your mind just keep the blunts to a minimal if you don't think you can handle it.

9. [quote name='"smokinbuyer"']I smoked 3 blunts and now i only smoke blunts, i cant smoke anything else, their so addicting, i smoke a blunt every 20 minutes , maybe more.[/quote]

Troll

10. I don't get why people think nicotine is so addicting. It is not like smoking one cig or a blunt will get you hooked, honestly.

11. [quote name='"ruff48"']I don't get why people think nicotine is so addicting. It is not like smoking one cig or a blunt will get you hooked, honestly.[/quote]

I don't think anyone in this thread is under that impression.

12. [quote name='"ruff48"']I don't get why people think nicotine is so addicting. It is not like smoking one cig or a blunt will get you hooked, honestly.[/quote]

That's not how it works.

13. Nawww doggie, as long as weed is the primary drug your using. you wont even really notice that youre smoking tobacco or anything, ive smoked soooo many blunts, but yet dont smoke cigs or anything. But if you were to smoke a cig after all sorts of blunts, you wont get niccotine sickness or anything.

14. You're probably not addicted. Just go easy on the blunts, eh?

15. Does the blunt paper have nicotine in it even if you take all the tobacco out and replace it with weed?

16. OP is 7 years old.

& Yes even when you gut out a blunt it contains nicotine because it's made from tobacco leafs..

17. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  18. You can get tobacco free blunts that are made from hemp I've never fucked with them personally though